• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Best Thirst Quencher?

stinkfoot

Eidur Gudjohnsen
I have just sat down incredibly parched and had a big glass of freshly squeezed orange juice and it occurred to me that this is my "ultimate thirst quencher". It just hits the exact spot when I'm desperately thirsty.

I remember it was my first proper drink after recovering from tonsillitis and it actually made me moan in delight.

So what's yours?

I drink a lot of cold sparkling water - that with a nice squeeze of lime or lemon really quenches the first.

I can't cope with sparkling water. I don't know why? People tell me it is more refreshing than still water but it just makes me gag a little if there's no flavour there. Its weird actually because I like a lot of other carbonated drinks.

half frozen (slush stage) Gatorade Frost Riptide Rush...

Though I've become a big fan of the Mio Lemonade water enhancer lately.

Last edited:
Ribena simple. Cold cold ribena - the really light variety for obvious reasons.

I can't cope with sparkling water. I don't know why? People tell me it is more refreshing than still water but it just makes me gag a little if there's no flavour there. Its weird actually because I like a lot of other carbonated drinks.

Agreed, it's horrible stuff.

For me it's Dr. Pepper, Irun-Bru an energy drink or milkshake.

To be honest I should start drinking water more often!

Elderflower. Cordial with chilled water.

No excuse at the moment not to get out there and make your own. The flower heads are out in abundance (wait for a dry sunny day)
All you need is lemons, sugar, water a nd some citric acid (if you want it to keep longer).

Same here, can't abide fizzy water, there's something not right about it.

Always a cuppa. Even when its 100c
Saves you boiling the kettle too.

Back