• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

anyone got a plus 500 account

The spreads are not that great to be honest what are you looking to trade?

Was thinking a little bit of currency trading, mainly the pound. Also gold, thinking that after a few years of falls it would be a good investment.

Just bored, had another guitar lesson today. My fingers do not do what my brain tells them to do. Trying to keep as occupied as I can. I like spending time watching the markets and am getting a bit better at reading the charts as well.

The problem with plus 500 as I see it is that the is a time limit on a lot of trades. I want to put some money into say Gold and am not bothered if it goes down for a bit but want to keep it for 6 months or a year and only sell when it goes above my buy in.

Currency pairs are best traded on possibly corespreads.

You don't have to have a large account to start with and your trading lot size can be much smaller.

If you want to learn then I'd suggest a practice account first.

A lot of movement this week with indices.

Back