• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2017 I'm not convinced just yet

Saw him play a three-hour set in Auckland, honestly was the best gig I've ever seen. Then saw him last year at the Royal Albert Hall. Saw Soundgarden in Auckland as well.

His lyrics could be quite dark but they take on a different level of meaning again listening back after this. He seemed happy in recent years, such a shame.

Also, Power Boothe died the other day (right).

Had some memorable roles like the one pictured, also as senator Roark in Sin City and the sheriff, I think, in U-turn.

593fb26ee5416821e58e91d6d0cbfdff.jpg

Sh1t man, I loved him in Deadwood. One of my all time favourite TV shows.

Just goes to demonstrate the power of depression, this guy basically had everything a human could want.

An apparently happy marriage with two kids, one of the greatest rock voices of all time, embarking on a new tour with his old mates.
Drugs (like Ativan) are incredibly powerful things. If you take the wrong dose you can easily become suicidal. The worst night of my life was when doctors gave me a pain relief I reacted strongly to. Really freaky nightmares all night.

Very Sad, Never forget the year he won the title was some great races him and Rossi taking championship to the wire.

Such a shame

fudging hell! Horrible week or so, especially if you're a fan of rock music / motorcycle racing.

Be at peace Nicky. A World champion in the truest sense of the word. A real gentleman of the sport who will be greatly missed.

The third best James Bond has passed away today... RIP

No other actor who played the role could have pulled off the scripts he was given and he's streets ahead of any of the actors who followed him. My only criticism would be that he probably carried on a few films too long.

Last edited:
Back