• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2016 - you bastard

2016 has a few days to make amends but it is going to take a phenomenally high headcount of bastards between now and midnight Saturday for me to ever consider forgiving it.

My brother died this year while we were on holiday together so fudge 2016, it is positively the worst year of my life

Last edited:
My brother died this year while we on holiday together so fudge 2016, it is positively the worst year of my life

My condolences to you. My Dad died while me and the wife were on our hols in July, as it was, he passed away before we got to the hospital. A day later it would have been on our anniversary. Uncannily I spoke to him on the phone a few days before and his very last words to me were 'I am going to go now'

Three young women I knew - one an old classmate, another the wife of a friend, and the third a friend from my studying days - all died from cancer within two months this fall. They were 40, 40 and 37 years old, and had three children each.

Obviously not comparable to losing a loved one or a close relative, but it really put things into perspective for me. Especially thinking about the nine kids who lost their mothers.

This year has also been extremely tough on several colleagues. One's son got paralysed in an accident. Another lost her father in a car crash. And my boss' eight year old miraculously survived a frontal collision with a car (he was on his bike).

Just too much, too close. That's the main reasons why I cant wait to leave 2016 behind.

Well 2016 you've taken my first love. As a 6 year old boy watching a movie in a cinema for the first time I was suddenly in awe of this Princess that glowed in white on the big screen.

Well 2016 you've taken my first love. As a 6 year old boy watching a movie in a cinema for the first time I was suddenly in awe of this Princess that glowed in white on the big screen.

Probably my first screen crush too

Liking your posts is probably the wrong response but I wanted to show a little love and support @NaijaSpurs @paxtonwolf @Robbo - I'm hoping for a better 2017

As sad as it is that all of these celebrities are dying, at way too young an age to do so, I find @NaijaSpurs @paxtonwolf @Robbo stories much more impactful - real people, who won't have documentaries made about them, but who will have left an equally large hole in the lives of their nearest and dearest

My condolences to you all

I just want
As sad as it is that all of these celebrities are dying, at way too young an age to do so, I find @NaijaSpurs @paxtonwolf @Robbo stories much more impactful - real people, who won't have documentaries made about them, but who will have left an equally large hole in the lives of their nearest and dearest

My condolences to you all

Thank you.

We had an excellent 3 week holiday, the morning before we were to fly back he said was not feeling well and he subsequently died at 23:25 that evening and our flight back to London was 09:00 the following morning

Last edited:
We need an Agree button and a Disagree button, not one Like button.

It would get worn out in no time.
smileys-whistling-823718.gif

And now Debbie Reynolds has passed away, a day after her daughter.

Forget about the fact that they were both celebrities that must just suck for the family. It seems she was discussing her daughter's funeral arrangements with her son when she had a stroke that, is just devastating news for the family

I went to school with a guy who was murdered at a train station, got stabbed. 2 days later the Grandmother had a heart attack, I felt so sorry for Dan's mother, burying her son and mother in the same week. Not sure how you cope with something like that.

Back