• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victor Wanyama

Lamela, Rose and Wanyama all on long term injuries within a year; now that's some serious bad luck. Hopefully this is just bullcrap, though I fear it's not.

One guy on Sunday Supplement said he “may” be out for the season!
That was at 9:30 am today and the first I’d heard on the subject?

Wait till the club say something.

Very early to rule someone out for the season. If true, I'd rather we sign another CB in Jan than another DM - personally I think we're one body short at CB in our squad given we prefer to play 3 at the back. Get a CB in and then Dier can play more as a DM, where he's actually better. Would obviously like Gomes or Barkley in as well, but us signing 1 player in Jan is unlikely, let alone two!

I'm not gonna lose my brick because of some post on Twitter. However, the fact that Rose took so long to recover and Lamela STILL isn't match fit after a year doesn't exactly fill me with confidence when it comes to our players and their injury recovery time.

Basically I'm not expecting him back any time soon (would be amazed if he plays again in 2017). Poch and the club aren't exactly known for releasing detailed information regarding players and their return times. When he's back in full training I'll take that as he is nearly match fit otherwise we are just playing a guessing game.

Back