• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

Seriously, I'm no Sissoko fan (who'd have guessed ;)).
We all though must always be mindful that we 'respect' (not sure if thats the correct word) the guy as a Spurs player.
Most of the banta on here from 'no nothings' like myself can get a little OTT with the mickey taking.
Sissoko is infuriating as a Spurs player at times, but he is exactly that 'a Spurs player'.
I'd say it's more accurate to describe him as a Spurs employee who sometimes stands on the pitch and gets in the way of our players passing.

"Player" is stretching it a bit.

If ever there was a player that needed a change of scenery it's Sissoko, his confidence is clearly shot with us. I wish him all the best wherever he does end up and wouldn't be at all surprised to see an up turn in his form when he does leave. Sometimes it's just not to be, it's a signing that I found strange at the time, but that doesn't make him a bad bloke!

If ever there was a player that needed a change of scenery it's Sissoko, his confidence is clearly shot with us. I wish him all the best wherever he does end up and wouldn't be at all surprised to see an up turn in his form when he does leave. Sometimes it's just not to be, it's a signing that I found strange at the time, but that doesn't make him a bad bloke!

He's been gutless though. Nobody minds a struggling trier like Soldado.

Hope

Mr Geoff Peters‏Verified account@mrgeoffpeters
Told by a good source tonight that Moussa Sissoko's transfer from Tottenham to Juventus should be done in the next 24 hours #thfc #juve
Spoke to geoff today to get the detail behind this (I was at school with him a long time ago).
Source seems sound, agent based, and has been accurate before. Looks like it's a possibility, although strange it's not leaking out anywhere else, so we'll see I guess.

That's as close to itk as I'll ever fudging get!

Spoke to geoff today to get the detail behind this (I was at school with him a long time ago).
Source seems sound, agent based, and has been accurate before. Looks like it's a possibility, although strange it's not leaking out anywhere else, so we'll see I guess.

You are the goat, aren't you?

Can you have another word and tell him to get a move on please?
Thanks

He's been gutless though. Nobody minds a struggling trier like Soldado.

Never understood this.

All Soldado did was give the impression he was trying, by sticking out a leg, like that lazy idiot you'd find on the school playground. Then, when that failed, he'd commit a petulant foul.

Absolute garbage player with terrible application. I've seen Sissoko make far more of an effort than Soldado did.

Never understood this.

All Soldado did was give the impression he was trying, by sticking out a leg, like that lazy idiot you'd find on the school playground. Then, when that failed, he'd commit a petulant foul.

Absolute garbage player with terrible application. I've seen Sissoko make far more of an effort than Soldado did.
Welcome to the forum Mr. Sissoko. Your keen analysis of Soldado's game is most welcome. He had fooled thousands of us into thinking that he did put in effort. And that he cared about his lack of success. Even down to swearing after his horrible misses. And tweeting his apologies for how it didn't turn out well after he left the club. You, Mr. Sissoko, are undoubtedly, and have always been, a player who has given maximum effort at tall times. Sadly, the supporters at your last two clubs (Poocastle and now us) do not have the wisdom or insight to acknowledge your skills and application.

How do you feel and Mr. Janssen? Does he also give the impression he is trying, by sticking out a leg, like that lazy idiot you'd find on the school playground?

Welcome to the forum Mr. Sissoko. Your keen analysis of Soldado's game is most welcome. He had fooled thousands of us into thinking that he did put in effort. And that he cared about his lack of success. Even down to swearing after his horrible misses. And tweeting his apologies for how it didn't turn out well after he left the club. You, Mr. Sissoko, are undoubtedly, and have always been, a player who has given maximum effort at tall times. Sadly, the supporters at your last two clubs (Poocastle and now us) do not have the wisdom or insight to acknowledge your skills and application.

How do you feel and Mr. Janssen? Does he also give the impression he is trying, by sticking out a leg, like that lazy idiot you'd find on the school playground?

If you feel he worked hard, fair enough, but swearing after bad misses and tweeting apologies don't equate to actually trying hard.

Janssen, I feel, tries a lot harder than Soldado, but is probably far worse a player, somehow.

If you feel he worked hard, fair enough, but swearing after bad misses and tweeting apologies don't equate to actually trying hard.

Janssen, I feel, tries a lot harder than Soldado, but is probably far worse a player, somehow.
i agreed with everything you said until the bit where you thought any player could ever have been worse than Soldado. He was utter turd!

Reactions: DTA
Despite the poor result, I thought Sissoko looked quite dynamic when he came on. Fluffed the left foot chance he had but made some good interceptions and drove us forward a few times.

Back