• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Fulham***

That trick from Eriksen is beautiful. No one does that better than him and makes the defender look like a total noob

That was OK, finishing has stopped it being an excellent half.

Should be 3-0 and looking to take a couple of key players off

Good performance so far but my word do we lack a killer instinct at the moment.

A number of players have let us down by making shocking errors when in great positions.

Eriksen should be fined for his performance in that half.

Can't ask for more than 100% effort, and no one's slouching in this one so far. Ok, so we've missed a lot of chances, but so be it, we're playing well, I'm happy. More goals will come if we continue the same way in the second half! Well done, lads, get in!

We played some great football in that half and dominated completely, yet we are only one goal up. We need to do better in the decisive moments in the final third. The last pass, the finish, the decisive touch on the ball. If we had the required focus and good decision making, this game would been out of Fulham's reach already. Now they can switch on at half time and make it more difficult for us. I am sure they will be more agressive after the break. We need the second goal to kill the game and to give us the chance to rest a few players. No stupid giveaways at the back, please.

We played some great football in that half and dominated completely, yet we are only one goal up. We need to do better in the decisive moments in the final third. The last pass, the finish, the decisive touch on the ball. If we had the required focus and good decision making, this game would been out of Fulham's reach already. Now they can switch on at half time and make it more difficult for us. I am sure they will be more agressive after the break. We need the second goal to kill the game and to give us the chance to rest a few players. No stupid giveaways at the back, please.

Exactly and someone else blamed us not having a top drawer creative player which is wrong.

We have these players and the one most to blame is Eriksen.

What he's done in that half given the quality he has is totally unacceptable. At least 5 awful moments from him and deserves a fine imo.

Back