• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Fulham***

25 minutes until we get the team. I'm really curious to what team we will field today. 3 at the back? 4 at the back? 1,2 or 3 up front? I really have no clue.

if we rest Kane id like to see Janssen and Son in the attack together as they seem to have linked up well at times

The first half at Boro they really gelled. From the little I have seen of him, Janssen looks more effective with Son on his left

The team.
I don't really care who Poch picks, as long as they put their full heart into it.

I will be tinkled off if they dawdle and tinkle around saving themselves for some future more important game.

I have always said this, with either Warrington Rugby League or Spurs.

I would rather see 11 (or 13) local lads, giving their all for their shirt , because they know what it means to play for the club, then a bunch of overpaid mercenaries who just come for an over-inflated pay cheque.

Very dissapointed to see sissoko on the bench, really thought we had seen the total end of him.

Hopefully if and when he does play and he's inevitably brick/passes to the opposing team frequently, that it doesn't cost us.

COYS

i'm sure he would have liked to have rotate it a bit more but I would not have been confident and clearly neither is he.
Good team.

Back