• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

ryantegan said

For the record, Ive met Joel a few times and he certainly isnt a bull****ter. Has some very top sources at the club. He says he hasnt been told the name, but he has been assured that the announcement is huge

I wouldn't bother getting too hung up on this for the time being.

ryantegan said

I wouldn't bother getting too hung up on this for the time being.

We have been taken over by the Chinese Investment Corporation and will announce the news shortly. Would explain Levy spending money like its not his own ... 8-[

Clues:

1. It's been dubbed a "Levy special", so it's not likely a "standard" signing.
2. Hints that it is a bit of a show-stopper of a name.
3. We're still looking for a forward.
4. We're not likely to be spewing enormous money on a #2 striker: so it's more likely to be a big name rather than a big fee.
5. We've had Spurs people hanging around in Madrid a lot recently.
6. Latest rumours on the Bale fee is that it's a bit lower than we'd expected. Perhaps there's a reason for that?
7. We might want someone who speaks the manager's language, so to speak.

There's one player floating out there for sub £10m that would make sense of all that.

Clues:

4. We're not likely to be spewing enormous money on a #2 striker: so it's more likely to be a big name rather than a big fee.
6. Latest rumours on the Bale fee is that it's a bit lower than we'd expected. Perhaps there's a reason for that?

There's one player floating out there for sub £10m that would make sense of all that.

Who would that be?

I can't see any room in midfield or attack for a "star" signing...

and defenders arent usually known for being big star signings.

I hope not. Just don't see that we need him and he wont be at all cheap. WE have Eriksen in that position as well as Holtby and Siggy. Kaka has done nothing for years so don't see why he would warrant a big fee or big wages

I would prefer we sign an up and coming CF to understudy Soldado (and not Damiao!)

Clues:

has Eto'o been confirmed at Chelsea yet? he ticks a lot of those boxes

Back