• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Have you ever been ITK

I met Chris Armstrong at Barkingside KFC ... top bloke asked him if he was still on the reefer ... he just grinned.

Yes. Although info is never shared with me until its positively happening (or in process). However, I never share it publicly. How good is the source? Better than anything out there. Oooooh.

However, no news about anything going on at the minute. I don't tend to ask.

I knew about Harry getting sacked because his manager was spouting off in some TV studio that my mate was working at, I posted it on here and could not say where it came from because my mate would lose his job if it got back

Did I get panned on here for it....got a right load of verbal

Yes. Although info is never shared with me until its positively happening (or in process). However, I never share it publicly. How good is the source? Better than anything out there. Oooooh.

However, no news about anything going on at the minute. I don't tend to ask.

What a tease.

yes.

posted info about Gylfi´s transfer. Got some abuse :lol:

I remember that. Hysterical posters here were ripping into you because you were one day out about the signing.

I had faith in you, though and when we try to sign another Icelander you're the go-to guy.

I knew about Harry getting sacked because his manager was spouting off in some TV studio that my mate was working at, I posted it on here and could not say where it came from because my mate would lose his job if it got back

Did I get panned on here for it....got a right load of verbal

I'll bet harry redknapp's manager looks like a right ****..

yes.

posted info about Gylfi´s transfer. Got some abuse :lol:

Speaking of Siggy. How do you think he will react if he's behind Chadli in the pecking order come the start of the season and only getting sub appearances (again)?

What if that continues well into the season with mainly EL starts and just the occasional start in the league? Do you think he will try to get a move, or will he be happy enough staying and fighting for his place?

Speaking of Siggy. How do you think he will react if he's behind Chadli in the pecking order come the start of the season and only getting sub appearances (again)?

What if that continues well into the season with mainly EL starts and just the occasional start in the league? Do you think he will try to get a move, or will he be happy enough staying and fighting for his place?

Wrong thread methinks...

dont know him personally but know quite a few people that know him.

He is VERY ambitious, and if he is starting on a regular basis he will get goals, no matter what the team is. But if this season starts the same as last, I reckon he will be gone in january or june.

Purely guessing though..

Siggy is a great prospect and I want him to be heavily involved next season. Just has something about him that says he will fight for the cause

Wrong thread methinks...

My bad, sorry. Was just a slight o/t quick follow up question so I figured it would be alright.

dont know him personally but know quite a few people that know him.

He is VERY ambitious, and if he is starting on a regular basis he will get goals, no matter what the team is. But if this season starts the same as last, I reckon he will be gone in january or june.

Purely guessing though..

Cheers.

My football team won a football competition last season which involved being coached by Venables,Wilkins and Clemence. Wilkins was such a good guy, said he'd never go back to Chelsea with Roman there. Venables said Modric would be off by end of window, which I chose not to mention on here for obvious reasons.....

I mentioned this in the Soldado thread yesterday:
"I hope you are in the same situation as I was some years ago, Mumorn - long before I started posting here. I was told by Mr. Martin Jol that we would sign Routledge on the July 1. Why? Because I interviewed him at WHL after Mido had a glorious first game for Spurs against Portsmouth. I was working for the Norwegian Supporters Club then, Big Martin was in a very good mood and told me and my fellow Norwegian mate that Routledge would come. I told a few friends of mine that Routledge would sign. Of course I got slated. But it stopped on July 1 ;)"

My dad was neighbours with Poyet in Swindon, said he was very chatty and a bit mad!
Sol Campbell used to date my uncle's sister in law, who believe it or not is a woman!

Back