• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Spurs vs Leipzig***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I fail to see how this squad is his fault

I fail to see how Dombele being half arsed is his fault

Pretty obvious we need 2/3 windows to sort this shambles out.
Do you also fail to see a whole career where Jose blames anyone and anything, even the Chelsea medical team, for results not going his way?

Back in the old days, you hated to waste money on watching games.
Now you hate wasting the Data-cap Bandwidth.

We're depleted but there's no excuse for poor individual defensive errors time and time again... Three clean sheets in 25 games under one of game's most highly regarded defensive coaches, suggest the players are not good students..

Thing is he's not allowing a team to settle. No doubt due to injuries and a need to rotate. In defense and midfield, we need to play the same players in the same formation. And for me our midfield needs more bodies. 5 at the back leaves us short in midfield, with 2 players trying to stop 4 attackers.

An utterly diabolical performance bar the first few minutes. GLC has been okay at times, Dier bar the last clearance has been good and his attitude again better than any of the rest.

Such a fudging shambles that I can't see where the responsibility for the players ends and the manager begins. Then again, I'm fudging furious so that's not helping my judgement either.

I switched off 10 minutes ago
First time for absolutely years I have done it
Im literally sick and tired of this brick

RB must be on drugs or have 13 men on the pitch. They were first to everything. Even when we had the ball they mobbed us took it away so easily.

We looked like a 15 year old school side against a CL team.

The set up has to be all wrong... for us to look that slow and weak and always in the wrong place, they had acres of space.

Maybe RB are injected with Red Bull every day?

Back