• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Spurs vs Leipzig***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Roll on the summer and the clear out.

As I said Saturday we have a team of squad player now

We need 4/5 first teamers before we consider top 4 again

Winks has been very poor tonight. He's added nothing and seems to be impeding LoCelso's ability to get on the ball and into the game. Get Ndombele on and see what hje can give us.

fudge this clam ref! As I predicted, first foul, yellow for us. They've hacked us down about 15 times. Nothing.

Roll on the summer and the clear out.

As I said Saturday we have a team of squad player now

We need 4/5 first teamers before we consider top 4 again

Yes, we have 6-7 players who are good enough to be the basis of a team which challenges for the title. We're just missing the other 4-5!

Winks has been very poor tonight. He's added nothing and seems to be impeding LoCelso's ability to get on the ball and into the game. Get Ndombele on and see what hje can give us.

Sess has been at nothing too. The boy has bags of talent but something isn't right between his ears.

Dier is the only one who looks like a footballer. Most of the rest are embarrassing.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a back 5 let the oppo attack have so much ball to feet in space. Channels, wide, behind etc.

He may have injuries to deal with but I’ve no idea why Jose is persisting with it.

For all his fudging "dare" let's see if Mourinho has the balls to throw Ndombele in and see what can happen.

Back