• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What position will we finish?

I wonder if Europa would be a good experience though for the likes of skipp and Parrott
It never hurt Kane getting those games
Europa would be great fo Jose if he’s still our manager as he can complain about the woes of Thursday/Sunday football and that the grass is just the wrong shade of green and that the sun in a bit too yellow.

7th. When is Son back? If Kane is back sooner that could change to 5th. Which could well mean a CL spot.

If Jose stops acting the clown and
constant digging players out, we still might end up with a decent season.

Ndombele on his game and fit is the best CM in the league by a long way.

A midfield of him and Lo Celso(our new modric) will be the best pairing in world football.

How can you say Ndombele is the best CM in the league? He’s not even our best CM! Lo Celso is the better player and he’s not the best CM in the league either. If Ndombele is to be seen as better then we actually need to see this better, until then don’t think it can be claimed. And if he can play at a consistently high level, then yes, that pairing could well be excellent in future.

I think we will be too far behind 5th when Kane returns. I think Kane will be back before Son.

I think we will finish 8th. I think we will best Leipzig but get knocked out in the next round.

we'll safely still be be in the premier league

that's it

only hope for a european place is if Son or Kane start playing again soon

that won't necessarily be a bad thing if we rebuild and focus to do well in the league next season-holding on to our best players will be a mighty challenge

Maybe 10th? Just depends if we fold or not in the next few games. But as long as we are in the top half, we've done well. No team can cope without a CF.

For me it depends on a swifter Kane return than expected. On current form we could be looking at 13th. There is a few bunching up around us now. Some of who we still have to play as well.
We may only be currently a few pts off 5th right now. Still dont know how...next 2 home games should give us a better idea

Anywhere between 5th and 11th. Race is so tight it's ridiculous, and none of those seven teams really stands out. The way we're playing at the moment, closer to 11th looks more likely than 5th though.

As long as we qualify for Europe it will be a good thing, its been a crap season all round though.

Be lucky to finish 7th

In all honesty maybe a break from any European football would be a blessing in disguise, look how it has helped Liverpool.

How can you say Ndombele is the best CM in the league? He’s not even our best CM! Lo Celso is the better player and he’s not the best CM in the league either. If Ndombele is to be seen as better then we actually need to see this better, until then don’t think it can be claimed. And if he can play at a consistently high level, then yes, that pairing could well be excellent in future.

I think we will be too far behind 5th when Kane returns. I think Kane will be back before Son.

I think we will finish 8th. I think we will best Leipzig but get knocked out in the next round.

I’ve seen this guy play and like the ultimate CM.
Even if we take his performances so far, notably away at Norwich, he’s everything and more you would expect of a world class player.

I’m not sure what’s going on with his fitness or maybe he’s not been managed well.

I don’t think jose digging him out will help the situation. Let’s stay classy and keep this in house, no need to publicise things.

Back