• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Wolves

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So we lost Kane, son Sissoko, eriksen, loris... Arguably our top 5 players.

Think of how Liverpool or Emirates Marketing Project would fair under the same circumstance.
Man U and Leicester if you are looking at teams with less depth like us.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Bar Lloris, none are defensive players. And even when he's played we've conceded.

fudge off! It's so fuxking easy to carve us open! I thought Tanganga was quick? Never got close to Jimenez there!

Why the fudge did both Aurier and Sanchez fail to take the yellow there?

It's what every player at every top club does every week.

well our backline has been the undoing of us, and not being clinical at the front

Manager and Captain have got something to do to pull this one out of the bag

At least they played on Thursday and will be the team to tire early.....

Oh wait...

I don't even know what to say about some of these players anymore. Surprised we've made little improvement defensively as well.

Just so disappointing.

fudging painful to watch this second half. Sanchez, Aurier and Dier all could've done so much better. Tanganga goes to ground, probably should've stood him up but the damage was done way before then.

This side needs gutting.

Back