• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Wolves

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Traore vs Davies......Neves + Moutinho vs Winks + Dier......Moura vs 3 massive CBs.......Dele vs his evil brother who has returned from the shadows...Do we win any of these match ups?

I'm just putting some pre match negativity out there in a hope that it works in a reverse psychology kind of way. What gives me faith is that it is such a gash team on paper, like so bad that it might just work.

1-3 incoming.

With our injuries, think they will have too much for us. They are a good side these days. We just have to ride the season out now I am afraid

They should really be beating us ..They're full strength and we're not ... Here's hoping for an upset ..COYS!!

We're gonna need Ndombele sooner or later in this match. No one able to link midfield and attack currently.

Yes just what we needed

Lucky it feel back to us in the box after Dele passed it back to the keeper

Back