• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Wolves

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Lloris ill?

Tanganga back in his CB position - gives us more pace there I guess.
Hopefully a longer term successful start to a Sanchez-Tanganga pairing.

Dier! Jeez. I dont know who he is paying to be in the team. I just dont get it.

Happy to see Tanganga in at CB again. Him and Sanchez could be formidable. Both Strong, fast and good in the air. We will see on that one. Davies against Traore though! man! Why is N'Dombele constantly on the bench. And seems we are picking up yet more injuries.

Im hoping for a City at home level miracle.

Good to see Parrott on the bench though.

Dier! Jeez. I dont know who he is paying to be in the team. But I just dont get it.

Happy to see Tanganga in CB again. Him and Sanchez could be formidable. Both Strong, fast and good in the air. We will see on that one. Davies against Traore though! man! Why is N'Dombele constantly on the bench. And seems we are picking up yet more injuries.

Im hoping for a City at home level miracle.

Good to see Parrott on the bench though.

With the lack of other options, Dier as a shield in front of an inexperienced (of playing alongside each other) CB pairing and an extra body if (when) Davies struggles with Traore makes sense to me.

433? Dele in the 3 up top with the two wide forwards and dier in the middle with winks and lo celso

Back