• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Chelscumski

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hate to agree with commentators but why do we keep passing out through Verts? Just comes straight back at us.

This must feel like a training session for Cheatski. We're standing off so much

But that’s the game plan. Same as City, Liv and RBL. It’s Jose’s way in these sort of games

It’s not the players fault. That’s how they have been trained this week.

Best get used to it!

Davies - Not good enough
Vertonghen - Too slow
Alderweireld - Too slow
NDombele - Plain lazy
Winks - Not good enough
Moura - No footballing brain

We look so slow and scared of the ball, we can no longer survive against pressing teams and we panic and get slower and slower

I look at the team on paper...decent line up, good chance here.
Then the team turns up and seems badly coached, unmotivated, and as if there is no real game plan. And all my hope from before is straight out of the window. I’ll always support the team but the players out there ought to be capable of a LOT more than this brick they’ve served up so far.

Poor with flashes of what we are capable of. Sanchez been good, Lo Celso trying but not sure about his position, they're crowding him and he's had a few bad touches. Bergwijn has done well. The rest were meh with Toby and Winks particularly lackluster for 20-25 mins.

Ndombele is a lazy, spineless clam but he has still played a few great passes.

We'll improve second half and we have to.

Back