• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2019/20

1-0 isn't going to be enough against the magic of Anfield. They need to find a way to get at least one more.

That was basically the same thing for which a penalty was awarded against Sissoko in the final last year.

Was about to say what a bonus it was for Liverpool that Henderson was injured.

Then they brought Milner on.

Absolutely love Simeone’s passion in the technical area.

Maybe it’s a little ott but I love it... really wanted him at spurs.

Yeah really hope I'm wrong but can't see Athletico keeping them out at Anfield.
Hope for an even scrappier return leg, and Simeone is the grand master of scrappy football. Hope Atleti kick the brick out of those scouser clams.

But how about Haaland! 10 goals in 7 CL games, and 11 in 7 for Dortmund! Incredible by a 19 year old! And that 2nd goal today. Holy crap! Navas can praise himself lucky that he got nowhere near it! If he'd hit Navas, it would have cost him an arm!

The Haaland ship has sailed, unfortunately, but damn what a talent he is. With his physique, skill and work rate, he would do well in the PL too, IMO.

Will be interesting to see where he ends up. Can see him doing great things for Dortmund for a couple of years before he moves on to an even bigger club.

Why not?
They are masters at it
And they will have better players back by then

They may do it but it will take spectacular brickhousery to keep Liverpool out.

Liverpool will have 70%+ possession again and the crowd will be behind them as opposed to the crowd being behind Athletico like last night. It'll take incredible mental strength from Atletico to keep them out. Liverpool are also a bloody good team with a lot of firepower.

I hope it happens but just can't see it.

They may do it but it will take spectacular brickhousery to keep Liverpool out.

Liverpool will have 70%+ possession again and the crowd will be behind them as opposed to the crowd being behind Athletico like last night. It'll take incredible mental strength from Atletico to keep them out. Liverpool are also a bloody good team with a lot of firepower.

I hope it happens but just can't see it.
I’ve also seen that crowd turn when things ain’t going there way
The cult is at its strongest when it’s united and all it would take is one athletico goal
We will see
What’s key is pool fail away from home again in Europe
That’s what will knock them out this season

Back