• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emirates Marketing Project

If it’s upheld and found guilty in the PL they need to be relegated

They have had an unfair advantage in every game they have played In the league

Why should teams that have followed the rules go down?

If it’s upheld and found guilty in the PL they need to be relegated

They have had an unfair advantage in every game they have played In the league

Why should teams that have followed the rules go down?

Aren't there separate rules on FFP for Europe and the PL, with these charges concerning the former?

I guess how interesting this will be is how much reliable information that comes from this, I think there could be huge ramifications in a number of different ways.

Think any on here circle jerking over potential relegation / club falling apart etc etc need to calm down a bit. Given the resources City's disposal and time to prepare for the case there's got to be some kind of defense, otherwise they would have taken the lighter punishment offered if they were to admit guilt (yes this offer could be fictitious).

This isn't hugely scientific (some know I'm not great with numbers) but surely PSG gotta have some brick coming their way too? If not, it is presumably down to methods of cooking the books. You gotta think there's bad history or politics involved at the root of this.

Because I was bored today I did have a quick check on bluemoon, I uncovered 2 alarming things:

1. Martin Samuel is essentially revered as Jesus (not the Brazil striker..) on there as he is one of the few journos to essentially call flimflam on the process rather than lay in to City.

2. One poster referred to the City project as "self sustaining" without a shred of irony whatsover.

It’s actually good news for Pep, narrative around his repeated failure at 3 clubs to win the CL might quieten down...

He himself did state his time at Emirates Marketing Project would be a considered a failure if he did not win the CL a week ago didn't he?

I do wonder if this could expedite Pep going to Juve by a year though.

It’s about time City were denied things by their criminal wealth. They’ve been denying us things for years. Without their money we would have got into the CL a few more times and probably won the league.

I think another big issue is that the PL sat with their hands in their pockets and looked the other way while this was going on when many of it's members have lost out financial. This must reflect on their and Skys product and wait to see how Sky spin this and whether PL continue to allow this to happen without any action. I expect we will "learn lessons from this" and "review our procedures to protect the integrity of the game" blah blah blah.

I think another big issue is that the PL sat with their hands in their pockets and looked the other way while this was going on when many of it's members have lost out financial. This must reflect on their and Skys product and wait to see how Sky spin this and whether PL continue to allow this to happen without any action. I expect we will "learn lessons from this" and "review our procedures to protect the integrity of the game" blah blah blah.

There is an ongoing PL investigation in City's sponsorship deals

This isn't hugely scientific (some know I'm not great with numbers) but surely PSG gotta have some brick coming their way too? If not, it is presumably down to methods of cooking the books. You gotta think there's bad history or politics involved at the root of this.

PSG had a bigger FFP deficit than City, and this before they signed Neymar and Mbappe. PSG came to some agreement with UEFA and Infantino, which means they are protected from reopening the case. City were more aggressive and the case was reopened when the hacked e-mails were published.

Back