• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMG OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Watford

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dele especially, Lamela, Moura and Son are all guilty of this, some more so than others but all guilty.

Lamela has poor technique/execution to go with it. A rather frustrating match but one that certainly had positives.

@milo Motm a difficult one to decide probably Toby or maybe Lo Celso. [emoji848]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk
Lamela today was so frustrating
Great work and then tickling his shot
Hit the ball lie you hit a player

I thought defensively we looked very very good this week and last. The shape was excellent and they didn't look like scoring, penalty aside. Jose is starting to have a proper effect on the team aside from the initial bounce and we will beat Norwich and keep another clean sheet midweek.

We were awful going forward though. Vomit inducingly awful.

That was like watching paint dry. We need a new striker.

You can see it. I can see it . About 99% of people can see it. We either buy one now or give Parrott a chance. He can't do any worse.

Our last PL games:

Chelsea 0
Brighton 1
Norwich 2 ( a pen and a free-kick)
Soton 0
Liverpool 0
Watford 0

Isn't it obvious where our problems are?

You can see it. I can see it . About 99% of people can see it. We either buy one now or give Parrott a chance. He can't do any worse.

Our last PL games:

Chelsea 0
Brighton 1
Norwich 2 ( a pen and a free-kick)
Soton 0
Liverpool 0
Watford 0

Isn't it obvious where our problems are?
Today we had creators smothering each other and no one on point
Someone like Piacek would revel in that team

Lamela today was so frustrating
Great work and then tickling his shot
Hit the ball lie you hit a player
I've thought since his 2nd season here that Lamela has all the right credentials but there is just a bit of quality lacking. From his powder puff shots to his always over or under hit looping difficult to control passes. It's a shame because he certainly has the vision but lacks the execution. It's the same with his "dribbling" he can't really beat a player unless it's in a specific circumstance but he always tries. Again he has the idea and knows what is needed but he's just unable to achieve it.

I don't believe we can ever rely on him to hit that pass or score that goal when it gets tense or tight because his technique will likely let him down.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

I thought that we looked better when Son was playing up top. Moura was not at his best today.

Son out wide was peripheral. Did nothing of note. Would much rather him more central when Kane isn't playing.

Moura was poor today especially compared to last week. That's the sort of player he is I guess and the service was terrible to be fair.

I thought that we looked better when Son was playing up top. Moura was not at his best today.
Son looks blunt up top to me
Offers no challenge to the defenders
He needs someone to do the heavy lift so he can do his magic
He also takes too many touches

Not a terrible performance from us overall, but it's like we lack a plan in the final third.

Aurier did a lot of good defensively today, I thought. Tanganga by and large very good again. Lo Celso decent. Good save by Gazza for the pen. Those four are my nominees, @milo.

Aurier MOM for me. He wasn't that great, but we were quite blunt. We really need more play and options down the flanks. Rose would have been good today. Just adding some width and determination down the left.

Can we sign Sarr? First half he was in every time. We need a pacy wide player to help us get behind teams like that.

Clean sheet! Good performance. To state the obvious we are missing a striker. Parrot needs to sign a bloomin contract.

Back