• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bruno Fernandes

Nothing as neither play in his position
He is an attacking CM

Ah. We have a few of them. Maybe not what we need. Even Ndombele could happily play a more attacking role.

Winks is better with a defensive player behind him. Which leaves Dier (and Wanyama but not getting a sub even over Xmas it looks terminal).

Could Skipp step up? I think he’s good for a few games. Gives his all and raises his game. Not sure he could do it week in and out yet.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Work colleague and ardent Sporting supporter just back from holidays in Lisbon. Says the chatter there assumes this deal will happen.

I wonder if he can take Moura’s slot on the right of the 3 behind Kane. Seen him do plenty of good work from that area for Portugal, maybe from a bit deeper, but seems to have a knack of being involved in most of the attacking situations.

I wonder if he can take Moura’s slot on the right of the 3 behind Kane. Seen him do plenty of good work from that area for Portugal, maybe from a bit deeper, but seems to have a knack of being involved in most of the attacking situations.
I’d play him central myself in the current erisken position

I’d play him central myself in the current Eriksen-sen-sen position

That would fit with my theory in the summer that the club were waiting to see if Eriksen went to then bring Bruno in. Preferably at a like for like rate. As it’s turned out we are going to have to suffer on both and be negative a fair few quid on the switch.

That would fit with my theory in the summer that the club were waiting to see if Eriksen went to then bring Bruno in. Preferably at a like for like rate. As it’s turned out we are going to have to suffer on both and be negative a fair few quid on the switch.
This guy IMO would score plenty over here
He has a real footballers head on his shoulders
I’d take him over Le Celso

I do... him in CM would be great and give us 3 options there for 3 roles if we move to a 4-3-3

As I understand it, it was more a case of either/or with Lo Celso. And Alli plays pretty much exactly where Fernandes (and Lo Celso) would ideally fit.

AND - it looks likely NDombele is going to prosper in a similar area (albeit coming from deeper).

I just dont see how it fits. Seems like over kill to me, itll unbalance things (even more) and we really should have greater priorities

As I understand it, it was more a case of either/or with Lo Celso. And Alli plays pretty much exactly where Fernandes (and Lo Celso) would ideally fit.

AND - it looks likely NDombele is going to prosper in a similar area (albeit coming from deeper).

I just dont see how it fits. Seems like over kill to me, itll unbalance things (even more) and we really should have greater priorities
Alli IMO cannot play deeper as he hasn’t the passing range or shooting range

alli is all about the running and ghosting into the box. He works in the opposition area and that’s where he creates also

As I understand it Fernandes would essentially occupy the same sort of space in the team.

Similarly Eriksen/Lo Celso, where currently they and Alli always end up on each others toes.

I dont see how adding another to mix helps, especially when we are crying out for more balance.

As I understand it Fernandes would essentially occupy the same sort of space in the team.

Similarly Eriksen/Lo Celso, where currently they and Alli always end up on each others toes.

I dont see how adding another to mix helps, especially when we are crying out for more balance.

Yeah, he's not the type we need at the moment, unless we're ready to shift Eriksen and Mourinho sees Lo Celso playing a different role long term. I don't see it happening.

I’d play 4-3-3 myself with a holder and 2 of lo Celso , ndom or Fernandes in front, plus any of the 2 in attack with Kane (including Dele in that group)

Back