• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who invented the concept of drinking cows milk?

images

That's one hundred percent Cambodian, dawg.
:D

The part where the he gets the T-Rex egg(s) is bloody brilliant

"Sprinkle that brick with diamonds - makes my sh*t sparkle!!"

Drinking three pints of milk a day atm in order to help add to my daily calorie and protein count. I doubt it's the healthiest thing but it's only a temporary measure until I reach my target of 13 stone, I bloody love full fat milk.

Human breast milk is nearly the perfect balance of nutrients and vitamins, bar iron.

But it's only 'relevant' to a specific growth stage.

There may well be a market for people who like to buy a product that involves forced arificial insemination, separation of mothers and calves at birth, killing of male calves, brutal mechanical milking processes, and all round brick treatment of innocent animals...but that doesn't make it right.

There may well be a market for people who like to buy a product that involves forced arificial insemination, separation of mothers and calves at birth, killing of male calves, brutal mechanical milking processes, and all round brick treatment of innocent animals...but that doesn't make it right.

Eating meat and eating factory-slaughterhouse meat are two different things though. I agree though. We as a global population eat too much meat.

With piped water in your house it sounds disgusting, but sitting among your cows in the middle of nowhere in the desert it's such a good idea.
Have you seen inside a waterpipe that's 50+ years old (which most are)? That cow tit doesn't look so disgusting anymore....

Human breast milk is nearly the perfect balance of nutrients and vitamins, bar iron.

But it's only 'relevant' to a specific growth stage.

yeah once you’ve grown to fully erect there’s little reason to drink more

+1 on milk and eggs.

But also I find the concept of eating birds to be strange, especially if other meat sources were available.

...No venison or beef for me, I’m going to kill, pluck and eat this delicious looking turkey.

Back