• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

Liverpool prove the point so well about how it's not necessary to play football in this league to win games.

Poch should take fudging notes.

I don't see that. The similarities are only that they are inconsistent, which may be your point.

Delofeu can be quite brilliant on occasion. A good sub when you are chasing a game I would think.

Kind of.

Townsend is capable of brilliance on occasion. Has all the skills to do quite remarkable things. Yet ultimately lacks the one thing to bring it all together - that bit between the ears.

I think DEolefeu is very much the same. Quite brilliant, on occasion as you say - but thats it. In no way consistent, or reliable, and far to much of a single minded/lone wolf type.

I actually think the comparison with Townsend, for better and worse, stands up really well.

What a fudging goal. The commentator calls it a counter attacking goal, but it wasn't they just managed to get Robertson on his bike in space. The Liverpool front three had pinned the City back four within the width of the penalty box.

Had it not been for the mistake at Villa last week, I would have started thinking VAR had been introduced purely for Liverpool's benefit.

If Sheffield;s goal was ruled out yesterday, that Salah goal should have been chalked off too

What a fudging goal. The commentator calls it a counter attacking goal, but it wasn't they just managed to get Robertson on his bike in space. The Liverpool front three had pinned the City back four within the width of the penalty box.

I remember when we scored goals like that. Our current team would just be crossing the halfway line now

Back