• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT. Spurs-Hove Albion**

Poch can turn any lineup into a diamond

-------------------Lloris
Dier Alderweireld Vertonghen Davies
-----------------NDombele
----------Sissoko-------Eriksen
------------------Lamela
------------Son----------Kane

Haha, that would be absurd. Hopefully we're 4231, but you never know. :p

GHod knows how we will line up.
Particularly since we might adopt one formation for defence and transition into another formation when we're in possession.

Could be any or ALL of these:

Sissoko Alderweireld Vertonghen Davies
-----------------Dier
----------NDombele-------Eriksen
------------------Lamela

--------------Dier---NDombele
-------Lamela----Eriksen--------Son
-----------------Kane

----Alderweireld Vertonghen Davies
----------------------Dier
Sissoko --NDombele--Eriksen----Lamela

Etc etc.... any formation is possible with those players. 451, 4141, 3331, anything is possible. That is a bonus I guess... but will be massively interesting to see if Poch abandons the diamond.

GHod knows how we will line up.
Particularly since we might adopt one formation for defence and transition into another formation when we're in possession.

Could be any or ALL of these:

-----------------Dier
----------NDombele-------Eriksen
------------------Lamela

--------------Dier---NDombele
-------Lamela----Eriksen--------Son
-----------------Kane

----Alderweireld Vertonghen Davies
----------------------Dier
Sissoko --NDombele--Eriksen----Lamela

Etc etc.... any formation is possible with those players. 451, 4141, 3331, anything is possible. That is a bonus I guess... but will be massively interesting to see if Poch abandons the diamond.

Dier could be at right back or CB too

Assuming he has abandonned the diamond, it could be a turning point for Poch and our season

If he hasnt and he continues to use it, I think he's finished as we just wont get the results with it. Its then just a question of when he would be pushed

Poch can turn any lineup into a diamond

Dier Alderweireld Vertonghen Davies
-----------------NDombele
----------Sissoko-------Eriksen
------------------Lamela
Eriksen or Lamela at right back at the diamond pretty much picks itself...

Is anyone’s BT Sport 1 working through Sky TV? Mine isn’t, and judging by Twitter others are having the same issue. Is it a universal thing, or is it ok for some of you lot?

Is anyone’s BT Sport 1 working through Sky TV? Mine isn’t, and judging by Twitter others are having the same issue. Is it a universal thing, or is it ok for some of you lot?
Nah, mine’s down too. Go to channel 867 for SD as a temporary fix.

Mine just came back thank fudge, I pulled the plug at the wall twice thinking it was my Sky Q box as it’s a pile of crap that crashes a few times a week anyway

Back