• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

At Lyon he scored 3 goals in 96 matches and already has 2 in 5 for us. This is a very positive development, long may it continue. If he could get 10 goals in all competition that would be an immense development
Always quite hesitant when a player starts out at a new club delivering a lot of end product that isn't in line with what he's done previously.

Would be a great boost to already supremely talented player if he can deliver goals from midfield as well. Has been getting in good position, perhaps his role at Lyon kept him from scoring goals... fingers crossed it's not just a fluke.

I don't know how many went to the game … I thought he was epic with the ball and tracked back … however he does take risks when not necessary and looks faster with the ball than without … needs to apply himself more and focus and I think we have a fantastic player in the ranks.

I don't know how many went to the game … I thought he was epic with the ball and tracked back … however he does take risks when not necessary and looks faster with the ball than without … needs to apply himself more and focus and I think we have a fantastic player in the ranks.

I think we saw a good glimpse of how he's going to be once he's fully settled on Sat, I don't think he's up to the pace of the league yet as there are moments he gets the ball and it looks like he has no idea someone is on him right away, but then you see what he's like smashing through 2/3 players who are on him.

Back