• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

So the name change didn’t happen? I thought that we’d negotiated that they’d call the station Levy Junction and pay us a licensing fee or some Gillespie Road style deal like that.

Really pleased it’s still going to be WHL Station.

Now they just need to get some fecking new air-conditioned trains on that line!

How can Arsenal have 60,333 attending todays game, from a stadium that has a 60,700 capacity?

Our record is only 60,407...

Doesnt the Arse have safety zones between h/a fans?

How can Arsenal have 60,333 attending todays game, from a stadium that has a 60,700 capacity?

Our record is only 60,407...

Doesnt the Arse have safety zones between h/a fans?

They report the number of tickets sold, not how many that actually turned up.

Well you know you name a child and as the child ages people say that he looks more like a John rather than a Denzel ....

Can't wait to read swiss ramble's breakdown of how this is going to severely hamstring us for years to come.

Does anyone think its odd that we haven't sold naming rights for the stadium yet? It feels like it would have made sense to do so on the back of the CL run last year. Not obvious to me why we havent done so....

Does anyone think its odd that we haven't sold naming rights for the stadium yet? It feels like it would have made sense to do so on the back of the CL run last year. Not obvious to me why we havent done so....

Because it's not that important? It'll only be worth about 1/4 of what the new AIA shirt deal was. Annually it might cover 2 or 3 player salaries

Because it's not that important? It'll only be worth about 1/4 of what the new AIA shirt deal was. Annually it might cover 2 or 3 player salaries

Of course its important! Its pure cash with no cost...say £20m p.a. flows straight through to the bottom line and cash. AIA was £320m over 8 years so £40m per year, so perhaps double

I think that it is more important to get the right deal than a quick one. Levy is undoubtedly pushing for a high fee, we also might want to tie the sponsor to a long deal because the rights will be worth less next time around.

Have we tied up everything with TfL on the station name too? This will be worth a fair bit on its own.

So basically the bottom line debt we are financing on the stadium is £637M paid back over a period between 23 and 30 years. So between £21M to £27M a year to pay off the stadium. I can't see that crippling us in the same was that the Emirates hamstrung Arsenal for so long. Pleased it isn't the £1Bn debt that the media/opposition fans were wishing on us!

Back