• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

He is the best of a bad bunch.
2 Aurier
3 KWP
5 Foyth

I don't agree with your rankings and given that he joined us for a fairly large fee and was an experienced right back, he should be head and shoulders against two inexperienced youth players. That he isn't, tells you why we were quite happy to let him go.

I don't agree with your rankings and given that he joined us for a fairly large fee and was an experienced right back, he should be head and shoulders against two inexperienced youth players. That he isn't, tells you why we were quite happy to let him go.

The proof of the pudding etc.

There's a lot that's absurd about his comment but mainly, if he doesn't cement his place as 1st choice Serge is going to look a complete bellend considering his "no competition" statement.

Hat-trick of foul throws as a professional football player gonna give it all that in a interview, wind your neck in and do your job well you prick.

Nothing to do with today, Aurier being third choice RB is absolute nonsense. KWP only featured last season when he really had to, hence why Trippier played most of the season even though injured as Aurier also had niggling injuries - and fast forward this season he’s only been playing with Aurier and Foyth injured. If he has an injury free run of games SA will be fine, certainly ahead of KWP and I’m not convinced Foyth playing there is going to be the answer either....

Obviously some bad juju between poch and aurier in that statement. Great - but..... Seems insincere?

Sent from my SM-T835 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

It doesn't appear insincere to me, more that he identified Aurier as his preferred option which makes sense as we did sign despite already having Trippier. He obviously sees the quality but hasn't felt he can trust his concentration and focus to enable him to stay consistent. This was a word in his ear not to rest on laurels "you did well, but I want to see you keep this level"

Back