• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Didn't Emirates Marketing Project essentially state the reason they didn't make a move on him was because of his mental health?

Pretty cut and dry why he has been left on the shelf to me if so.

Apparently "A club" asked him if he was still mad. Later alleged to be City.

Not sure Id put too much stock in the "facts" of that particular situation.

Just as, lets be honest, most clubs will sign the worst clam imaginable if they thought he would improve their team.

I dont personally buy the persecution of Danny Rose on mental health grounds as valid.

Our MOM in the Champion's League Final, yet some on here are saying meh he's not that good. Yes he is that good, as his performance in this final showed. The proof of the pudding is as they say, in the eating.

There is a little more to Danny than just "is he good"

- He has been on at least two occasions been willing to leave/push for a move away from club
- He may be good, but he isn't the player he was in "that season" and is getting older

I think it is a simple as both the club and player are now willing to part if/when it makes sense.

There is a little more to Danny than just "is he good"

- He has been on at least two occasions been willing to leave/push for a move away from club
- He may be good, but he isn't the player he was in "that season" and is getting older

I think it is a simple as both the club and player are now willing to part if/when it makes sense.

Well his performance in the CLF contradicts that belief. People have to make up their minds... are they wanting him out because he is no good, or because he agitated for a move?

Well his performance in the CLF contradicts that belief. People have to make up their minds... are they wanting him out because he is no good, or because he agitated for a move?
Or because, for whatever reason, those who work with him seem fairly happy to let him leave.

Based on his own history and personality that I've seen in interviews he's probably a bit of a clam to work with.

His performance in a couple of games vs an standout season 2+ years ago? surely you don't believe he's the same player?

I know he's agitated for a move in the past (was told so by a very good source), but that doesn't bother me as long as he gives it all once he puts on shirt (same as Eriksen)

That said, observations seem to indicate the club is not desperate to keep him

Our MOM in the Champion's League Final, yet some on here are saying meh he's not that good. Yes he is that good, as his performance in this final showed. The proof of the pudding is as they say, is in the eating.

Well its been around that the club was willing to let him move on during the window, IF he was that good you would think that there would be more clubs chasing him then WATFORD, which seemed to be the only one .

Well its been around that the club was willing to let him move on during the window, IF he was that good you would think that there would be more clubs chasing him then WATFORD, which seemed to be the only one .

As others have said though, you could say the same about Toby, and most Spurs fans (including me) seem to still really rate him?

I am happy he appears to be staying. I am pretty sure he will want to prove his worth to us and to Poch.

If he plays well like he is and keeps doing so, Poch can go whistle and while he doing that he can try to sort out the mess he has created in the right-back area.

Back