• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Im sure people were saying the same about us when we were bang average and looking to improve. Both him and Fornals are talented players, along with the likes of Lanzini, Anderson, Rice and others they are formulating a good side who could easily be 'best of the rest'.....
They already are best of the rest. Of the lower half teams. Mission accomplished.

West Ham United are lining up a move for former Arsenal and Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor. The 35-year-old Togo international is a free agent andWatford and Sheffield United are also interested.(Sun)

West Ham United are lining up a move for former Arsenal and Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor. The 35-year-old Togo international is a free agent andWatford and Sheffield United are also interested.(Sun)
If he didn't bother turning up for us, imagine how much effort he'll out in for them.

Still, if he scores against the goons and drags his lazy arse across the pitch to celebrate in front of them again, I'll be happy.

https://www.spurs-web.com/spurs-new...el-levy-engineered-a-rift-at-west-ham-united/

Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham United have a frosty relationship at the best of times, but Daniel Levy certainly would not have been a popular figure back in in 2015.

Sam Allardyce has been talking to TalkSPORT about how the Spurs chairman caused a rift between him and one of his players four years ago.

The former England boss claims that Carlton Cole was all set to join West Brom on deadline day in 2015 and Emmanuel Adebayor was supposed to join the Hammers on loan.

However, at 11:45 pm, right on the cusp of the deadline, Daniel Levy rang up to call the Adebayor deal off, leaving Allardyce and the Hammers short upfront.

Allardyce then had to call Carlton Cole to pull him back to London, cancelling his move to West Brom, an act that saw the striker blank his gaffer for two weeks.

Adebayor ended up playing the 2015/16 season at Crystal Palace. However, West Ham may now finally be getting their man, as they are said to be favourites to sign the 35-year-old on a free this summer (Sun).

Allardyce said (TalkSPORT): “It was about 11.45pm and Daniel Levy decided we couldn’t have him.

“I didn’t want to leave us short, so I had to ring Carlton up and tell him that unfortunately, I’d have to bring him back.

“He didn’t speak to me for about two weeks.

“I understood that because it was a massive disappointment for him and for us, we thought the Adebayor deal was done and dusted, but as a manager, you have to do what’s best for the club and not the player.

“I didn’t feel too good about it the day after, but it had to be done.”

OXFORD JOINS AUGSBURG PERMANENTLY

West Ham have confirmed that Reece Oxford has joined German Bundesliga side Augsburg on a permanent basis for an undisclosed fee.

The 20-year-old brings an eight-year stay in east London to an end by returning to the club where he spent the second half of last season on loan, making eight appearances.

Wasnt he supposed to be the next big thing a little while back?

OXFORD JOINS AUGSBURG PERMANENTLY

West Ham have confirmed that Reece Oxford has joined German Bundesliga side Augsburg on a permanent basis for an undisclosed fee.

The 20-year-old brings an eight-year stay in east London to an end by returning to the club where he spent the second half of last season on loan, making eight appearances.

Wasnt he supposed to be the next big thing a little while back?

Touted as an England player after one game and we were the mugs that let him go.

Back