• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Any speculation on the ‘legends’ team? Who would you like to see?

Shame Ghod won’t be available but maybe we can have him in the bench to take a contrived pen?
I hope once the corporate sponsor is announced we can name something after Jimmy Greaves, I don’t think a stand is too much for an all time top scorer.

King has to play. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Keane Berbatov and Sheringham involved. Robbo in goal? Maybe Jenas? Would it be too much for Gazza to be involved?

D1IOjMjWsAAvPRa.jpg:large

I am still buzzing about the news!

Day 1 of holiday and already hiusband is moaning - “Is that all you are going to talk about”? Think I need to curb the enthusiasm a bit!
This is more exciting than having the first game in September would have been due to the long wait and anticipation.

You definitely need a new husband. You can do better. :)

So me being stupid but 3rd is a week game so all are happy to open with a night game then?

It was unavoidable in the end to ensure that the minimum of 5 games could all be staged this season. Our progress in Champions League meant we couldn't plan for any free midweeks before the end of the season which was made even more confusing by having to rearrange home games with Palace and potentially Brighton too.

As I've said previously midweek was undesirable but at least its occurred in April where it will be much lighter (than a december/jan midweek) and we will be playing london opponents (who have less travel demands).

I know from talking to people at the club they felt it was imperative to move back to WHL as the intangible boost of having a full crowd behind the team will help get us over the line this season into the top 4.

Back