• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

If Brighton lose to Derby at the weekend, is there a chance we'll announce our provisional first game at NWHL?

Tbh what I didn't get is why we didn't announce test events in the last update if we're as close as many of us think.

Fair enough if we apparently can't start with Arsenal or they'd prefer not an evening game so need to see what CP and Brighton do in the FA Cup but surely we could have announced the events and said we'll be ready to use the new stadium depending on FA Cup results, the police etc, whenever they're ready.

The lack of such an announcement made me a bit more pessimistic regarding us moving this season but I really hope we have positive news soon.

Tbh what I didn't get is why we didn't announce test events in the last update if we're as close as many of us think.

Fair enough if we apparently can't start with Arsenal or they'd prefer not an evening game so need to see what CP and Brighton do in the FA Cup but surely we could have announced the events and said we'll be ready to use the new stadium depending on FA Cup results, the police etc, whenever they're ready.

The lack of such an announcement made me a bit more pessimistic regarding us moving this season but I really hope we have positive news soon.

Flip your perspective. The fact that they only announced Arsenal at Wembley is a cause for optimism.

If memory serves, Levy said last year that he did not want to announce any definitive dates until the testing is successfully completed and we have the safety certificate in hand. I guess there is some reluctance to announce anything even tentatively, which is understandable given the problems encountered thus far.

So whats the general feeling on here now? I don't hav no more inside info as my mates job has finished. I would be shocked if we are in now by end of season, thats my gut feeling

Back