• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur FC vs Cardiff ***

Still, we had lots of chances, a couple of more of those go in and it's a comfortable win and a decent performance all of a sudden. Margins again.

We know how to make hard work of things. Still waiting for us the play a good 90 minutes this season. But I suppose it might be a good sign that we have picked up as many points as we have, despite not being anywhere our best in most matches.

Today we were wasteful at the back and worryingly open at the back at times. Kane too deep for me too. He didn't play poorly, but I think we need him further forward so that he gets in a position to finish off chances more often. Winks was decent, as was Trippier and Kane, but it wasn't an enjoyable mach to watch.

Rewrite history? If you can't see that Sissoko played well today you must have been watching a different game to me. Probably his best game in a Spurs shirt for me.

I know it takes time but don't forget the sarcastic gif otherwise some people might actually think you meant that. Lol

Poor today, we could have scored a barrow load but last past was off.
Moura, rose, dier and Sissoko(!) had good games.
Maybe one of the worst ref performance I've ever seen. How that wasn't a pen is incredible.
You obviously didn't watch the Barca game. Nothing wrong with the ref today!

Well another 3 points to keep the scoreboard ticking.. one thing we can't complain about is the draws aren't killing us this season.

We are only one point behind Emirates Marketing Project and Liverpool and by tomorrow one of them will lose or we'll be two points behind both if they draw.

Not bad for a team that is genuinely not playing how we can.

Sissoko was decent today. He has no edge in attack but defensively and moving play from deep he can be alright, as he was today.

I think it was Sissoko’s best game for us in terms of being in possession. He was expected to take up more of the attacking slack in the absence of Dele and Eriksen and did well.

Cardiff were determined and dogged today - and while we missed a fairly decent sized hatful of chances the most important thing was the three points. Given our injuries there were some good passages of play and some impressive performances (including the fans’ fave - and GG hero - Sissoko). With luck there will be no injuries during this ridiculous international break (which will never change as the national associations want to make their money regardless of the toll it takes on the players) and a few will return from their injuries for the tough run of games we have coming up (any team news for those?).

Didnt watch the game but given the players we were missing and coming shortly after the Barca game, the points today were far more important that the performance.

International break gives some time for players to get fit; just have to hope that those heading off on international duty come back unscathed

Glad to see the outbreak of common sense about the match today. Function over form. Love to watch Moura in jink and wriggle his way through traffic. Really growing into the team.

Sean Morrison looked a very decent player today. When Cardiff go down, could easily see him fitting into a better PL side.

Back