• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

You would need some atrocious marking from the opposition to get him that kind of space :)

I noticed though that they were all so polite. No Shirt tugging or holding at all at the corner.
kane occupying two in on the 6 yard line, alli running to the near post, everyone else taking on a marker and son to fake a move before setting himself unmarked at the far post.... cna't be too hard can it?

remember when teddy shearingham used to score loads of headers at the near post from corners...now we barely clear the first man!

I think that I am right in saying that the South Korean government have given national service pardons to teams that have got to the final before. So he might just be two games away.

I think that I am right in saying that the South Korean government have given national service pardons to teams that have got to the final before. So he might just be two games away.

Was that the Olympics? Any Olympic medal counts, Asian Games is gold only, according to the legislation.

I thought that they gave special dispensation for the Olympics. I could well be wrong.

IIRC the World Cup was a special dispensation and the Olympics or Asian Games are statutory. They get that status because any sportsperson can participate, and that’s important because otherwise all the exemptions would go to baseball players.

Back