• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Grealish

From my basic understanding, they have to plug that 50m before the end of the season.
They can't enforce the fine until the club is back in the EFL I think, so unless relegated can do what they want.

But if they don't go up it's a big old fine and no new players to be registered ... Huge risk

They can't enforce the fine until the club is back in the EFL I think, so unless relegated can do what they want.

But if they don't go up it's a big old fine and no new players to be registered ... Huge risk

The spending will be massively cut next season anyway as the parachute payments get slashed.

Once they are gone they are on route to being the next leeds

If Grealish comes, I can’t see how we pursue with the likes N’Dombele, which is a shame.

I get that one is an enforcer, whilst Jack still doesn’t seem to have an out and out defined position (Box-to-box? No.10? Deep playing playmaker? Simply a CM?), but I can’t see how we accommodate both sadly.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

If Grealish comes, I can’t see how we pursue with the likes N’Dombele, which is a shame.

I get that one is an enforcer, whilst Jack still doesn’t seem to have an out and out defined position (Box-to-box? No.10? Deep playing playmaker? Simply a CM?), but I can’t see how we accommodate both sadly.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Wanyama and Dembele potentially out/on the wane would suggest to me there's room for both, especially as Grealish seems to be more of an advanced midfielder

maybe, but we have Dier and Dele now, the bar has been raised
And who's to say Jack may not be another one of those bar raisers.... Fact is none of us, (ok, perhaps a few) has paid any attention to this boy until the rumors and clearly Villa fans will be genuinely gutted if he leaves them. If he signs he's one for the future, i.e. cup and odd league sub appearances this season.

As for ambition, do we have to attempt to re-sign Modric or Bale (and fail) to be ambitious?

Back