• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Kane is a big name international.
Also signals that we should be able to be a lot more competitive in the transfer market as presumably we could now offer say £150k pw to a big name (e.g. an established international)

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk

Would like to see him beat Clive Allen's 49 goals.
When people say we haven't got leaders....but how he handled the Stoke issue and how positive he was about Englands chances and being made captain and now that the club has given him a new contract i think he be an inch taller next season.

40 goals next season now....

Kane is a big name international.

Or course. Didnt say that he wasnt. But previously our salary cap made it more difficult to sign established internationals - not impossible, but a lot more difficult. Feels like we should be able to be a lot more competitive in the transfer market now

Some outlets saying 200k with bonusses, some saying it’s 200k basic. Really hope it’s 200k basic, that’s a big statement of intent.

Some outlets saying 200k with bonusses, some saying it’s 200k basic. Really hope it’s 200k basic, that’s a big statement of intent.

- The rumours a few months back was 200K
- Reporting I've seen says 200K basic, up to 300K with bonuses

Kane literally could have gone to any club, 6 years is an amazing statement.

- The rumours a few months back was 200K
- Reporting I've seen says 200K basic, up to 300K with bonuses

Kane literally could have gone to any club, 6 years is an amazing statement.

Means we're paying like a proper club now. Love it.

Simply put a momentous day for the club!!!

One positive step can lead to others and one can only doff his cap to Levy who has nailed down the two most important humans at our club.

Onwards and upwards...onwards and effing upwards!

Bit surprised that we didnt keep it under wraps for a little longer - any player which we try to sign this summer will now ask for 25%-50% more. We could have fobbed them off with 'Kane wont get more than £150k' or something like that...and that obviously sets a cap on what anyone would get at Spurs

Bit surprised that we didnt keep it under wraps for a little longer - any player which we try to sign this summer will now ask for 25%-50% more. We could have fobbed them off with 'Kane wont get more than £150k' or something like that...and that obviously sets a cap on what anyone would get at Spurs

Or potential signings who were umming and ahing about our interest now see us nail down our manager and star striker for the foreseeable and think, why not?

It like Poch is a statement signing, we are here to compete, not just be a stepping stone.

Levy has run the numbers, knows what he's doing.

This is a statement to the type of player that could improve us, it is all possible here now ..

If Kane is on £200k basic and upwards of £300k with bonuses then Toby really has upset someone. Was he not asking for like £150k a week?

Back