• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Juventus***

Aurier loves going to ground. But didn't he get the ball? Just need to run the man to the line. Poch will teach him. He's improved, was more rash before.

Tides turning. Make them pay 2nd half

Have to say. Massive credit to the team. Honestly thought we were goners after 10 mins. But right now we are bang in this. If it stays 2-1 at worst (or even 3-2) I will fancy our chances at Wembley.

That penalty miss is massive, sort of makes up for Kane's missed header

I'd be happy if we just kept it tight for the next 20 and then maybe tried for another. I don't think we could keep up that pressure we put them under for another 45 minutes.

Besides, bringing them back to ours for the next leg with us only needing a goal isn't a bad thing.

Aurier is such a fudging clown. Stop doing slide tackles especially in the fudging box.
I've given him the benefit of the doubt up until now, but he offers nothing going forward and can't defend.

I have no faith what so ever with Aurier. We bounced back well and Dembele is showing why he is one of the best in the world when on form.

Davies atrocious?? WTF? He's hardly done anything wrong apart from the penalty which was unlucky imv

He’s given the ball away a couple of times and put in a terrible cross towards the end of the half. I like him but he’s been terrible. Looks nervy to me.

Aurier has been good but there’s always a brain fart in him and we saw it big time. He’s like a young Walker with less brains.

Now THAT'S a spicy meatball.

What an insane half of football. Still, if this were the final score - and I don't remotely think it is - I'd take it.

We're getting at least one more goal.

Too right. Tempted to say I would bite your hand off for that score at FT. But tbh if we have to lose by a single goal 3-2 or 4-3 would be better. Depends now how they approach the 2nd half, if they continue to sit back we can get another

Back