• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mark's misogyny thread

In my experience, women have become more and more annoying as I have aged. Surrounded by them at work and it's really quite depressing being constantly exposed to their mindless conversation at lunch and so on.
I worked in a different office one day this week and it's a local office to where I live rather thank the London office
I sat in where I thought would be a quiet spot but no it was literally women talking utter bullhang for hours, no work done by them either

I'm constantly amazed by young women crossing the road, pushing a pushchair with their most precious possession in it while either reading text or talking on their mobiles, what can possibly so important that they can't focus on their safety?

My fav, the women who stand at the kerb edge waiting to cross with the pram/buggy sticking out into the road.
I want to get out and punch them :mad:

I worked in a different office one day this week and it's a local office to where I live rather thank the London office
I sat in where I thought would be a quiet spot but no it was literally women talking utter bullhang for hours, no work done by them either
Report them to your boss and ask for a proportion of the wages saved to go into your account.

I think drivers in general are rubbish these days.

Ive more issue with women and walking these days. Whenever I go up the high st at least 3 different women will blindly walk in front of me, turn in front of me, reverse(!) in front of me or just randomly stop.

Im going to end up knocking one flying soon.

And it is women, way more than men. Men tend to walk with a purpose to get where they are going. If someone nearly trips me up/has me nearly knock them over its almost certain to be a woman.
It's plenty of men too - usually looking at their phone.
I don't move. You get one half step of breaking my stride to compensate for the mistake you made, otherwise it's BAM.

I think drivers in general are rubbish these days.

Ive more issue with women and walking these days. Whenever I go up the high st at least 3 different women will blindly walk in front of me, turn in front of me, reverse(!) in front of me or just randomly stop.

Im going to end up knocking one flying soon.

And it is women, way more than men. Men tend to walk with a purpose to get where they are going. If someone nearly trips me up/has me nearly knock them over its almost certain to be a woman.

Something similar to add to this...couples who absolutely MUST hold hands at all times, can't possibly be split apart and force you off the pavement so that they can walk on together. What makes them so important? I take great pleasure in walking straight between them to split them up.

It's plenty of men too - usually looking at their phone.
I don't move. You get one half step of breaking my stride to compensate for the mistake you made, otherwise it's BAM.

Its not exclusively women, its just in my experience it is most definitely women mostly.

The phone thing is a major one that tinkles me off. However, with women, they need not distraction, they just randomly stop/go/change direction with no real reason.

Just this morning, walking to work. I walk at a fair pace, usually end up over taking most people. Was walking beside this woman, about to draw level and she just drifts in front of me. There was no obstacle, no puddle, no reason to deviate from her path whatsoever, she just cut across me.

I had to slam the brake on, swerve left and go past her up the side of the path she was supposed to be on.

Its not exclusively women, its just in my experience it is most definitely women mostly.

The phone thing is a major one that tinkles me off. However, with women, they need not distraction, they just randomly stop/go/change direction with no real reason.

Just this morning, walking to work. I walk at a fair pace, usually end up over taking most people. Was walking beside this woman, about to draw level and she just drifts in front of me. There was no obstacle, no puddle, no reason to deviate from her path whatsoever, she just cut across me.

I had to slam the brake on, swerve left and go past her up the side of the path she was supposed to be on.
I find men do exactly what you describe too.
But basically I just hate people.
You are kind to swerve out of the way, I hope you gave a tut! I would have clipped the Achilles.

Something similar to add to this...couples who absolutely MUST hold hands at all times, can't possibly be split apart and force you off the pavement so that they can walk on together. What makes them so important? I take great pleasure in walking straight between them to split them up.
You should unzip and drop your sweaty junk into the palms of their hands.

I find men do exactly what you describe too.
But basically I just hate people.
You are kind to swerve out of the way, I hope you gave a tut! I would have clipped the Achilles.

I also hate people, my instinct is to be nice, I am trying to learn to just leave the foot in. Knowing me itll be like when Charlie Adam does and whoever cops it doesnt walk again for weeks.

In my experience, women have become more and more annoying as I have aged. Surrounded by them at work and it's really quite depressing being constantly exposed to their mindless conversation at lunch and so on.

You know why that is dont you?

Because women lose their looks as they get older and so much of our society places so much importance on looks. They get very insecure in their appearance once they reach their mid 30s.

They then sort of give up and talk mindless gonad*s.

One observation i have made is that when i am out with female friends and they bump into someone they have not seen for a bit they ask them if they are married or have a boyfriend.

If i bump into a man i have not seen for a bit i ask how their health is, how their job is, how their football team is then how the family is.

Women are forced by society to be boring fcuking macarons.

Back