• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Always preferred Henrik Larsson. Class both on the pitch and seemingly off it too. And he can probably spell the word 'humility'.

Sure, Ibra is a talent but by GHod he comes across as such an uber-bellend. Imagine going out for a beer with him & having to listen to him taco on about how great he is. I'd probably end up hitting the fudgetard with a barstool. Probably before we'd finished the first drinks.

What's Swedish for "fudge off you arrogant pony-tailed cum-sponge. Go karate your way out of Intensive Care."? Just in case I meet him?

:)

Always preferred Henrik Larsson. Class both on the pitch and seemingly off it too. And he can probably spell the word 'humility'.

Sure, Ibra is a talent but by GHod he comes across as such an uber-bellend. Imagine going out for a beer with him & having to listen to him taco on about how great he is. I'd probably end up hitting the fudgetard with a barstool. Probably before we'd finished the first drinks.

What's Swedish for "fudge off you arrogant pony-tailed cum-sponge. Go karate your way out of Intensive Care."? Just in case I meet him?

That sounds awesome, I’d love to do that.

"Dra åt helvete din jävla hästsvansade spermasvamp. Gå i väg och karatsparka dej ur sjukvården"

You're welcome.

Edit: Missed the second sentence.

Last edited:

Make sure you settle your affairs first as you will die horribly.

Lighten up, Francis.

nah, he's a class act, he has a mind at work

Let´s see what will happen when no one consider him as footballplayer anymore and the tossfest is over. When the kids that buys his stuff today just becase he is Zlatan has grew up and for the new kids Zlatan is just a part of the history.

Let´s see what will happen when no one consider him as footballplayer anymore and the tossfest is over. When the kids that buys his stuff today just becase he is Zlatan has grew up and for the new kids Zlatan is just a part of the history.

whats that got to do with anything?

It´s all about Zlatan.

the merchandising I mean, whats relevant to that, Napoli don't sell many Maradona shirts these days but I bet he doesn't lose sleep about it

this is a man who escaped the poverty and alcoholism of his parents (who in turn had escaped the troubles in Yugoslavia) and fought his way to the top of the game, playing for most of the big clubs in world football and scoring goals at all of them, I don't think its odd to say he might have some interesting stories to tell, there are certainly a few in his book

Last edited:
the merchandising I mean, whats relevant to that, Napoli don't sell many Maradona shirts these days but I bet he doesn't lose sleep about it

When Zlatan quits, the merchandising part is the only thing he has left. And his things are mainly bought by kids, kids that will grow up, get a life and stop to care about Zlatan. And the new kids has no relation to him, so they will not care either.
So in th end no-one will guy his stuff and no-one will write about him anylonger. His agency will replace him with other prospects. Etc. And that can be though for a guy who thought he was the golden GHod.
As an example, he still belive that he is the most important player in the Swedish national squad, even if he has quit long time ago.

sounds like he might be going to the World Cup

he'll be a long time retired yes, all players are, but he's one of the greats, he won't be forgotten

"I can't help but laugh at how perfect I am."

Zlatan: "Only GHod knows who will go through."

Reporter: "It's hard to ask him."
Zlatan: "You're talking to him."

"A World Cup without me is nothing to watch, so it is not worth waiting for the World Cup."

"I don't give a s--- who wins. I'm going on holiday."

- His response after Sweden were eliminated from Euro 2012.

"I didn't injure you on purpose and you know that. If you accuse me again I'll break both your legs, and that time it will be on purpose."
- He didn't appreciate Rafael van der Vaart's accusation that he purposely injured him.

rooster.

"A World Cup without me is nothing to watch, so it is not worth waiting for the World Cup."

"I didn't injure you on purpose and you know that. If you accuse me again I'll break both your legs, and that time it will be on purpose."
- He didn't appreciate Rafael van der Vaart's accusation that he purposely injured him.

rooster.

Unfortunately, these are the type of arrogant players who can always lift their teams.

GHod.

ftfy

Back