• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Zeki Fryers

he's proper bricking it in that interview haha.

The "banter" references are fairly cringeworthy but I do like the clubs attempt at engaging the fans a bit more in terms of social media.

Don't think I have the time to trawl through 150 odd pages. Was wondering if anyone could just summarise.

I remember him being brick against Liverpool away but we still won. \o/

I'm sure he has a bright future though, lets hope it's here

Went off before half time today.

Any news on the injury? We're already fairly light at LB.

Spurs’ ex-Man Utd youngster Zeki Fryers arrives at Crystal Palace

http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2014/09/spurs-ex-man-utd-youngster-zeki-fryers-arrives-at-crystal-palace/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+offthepost%2FTLAa+%28Off+The+Post%29

"Tottenham defender Zeki Fryers has arrived at Crystal Palace to complete a move there.

The 21-year-old has been spotted at the Eagles’ training ground in Beckenham.

Fryers has been pushed down the Spurs pecking order by the arrival of Swansea’s Ben Davies.

He is now set to become new Palace boss Neil Warnock’s first signing after arriving to undergo a medical.

Fryers made 16 appearances for Spurs last season after joining them from Belgian club Standard Liege.

He left Manchester United in 2012 after rejecting a contract offer. Although he training with Spurs at that stage, they were unable to agree a compensation package with United.

Instead Fryers joined Standard Liege on a two-year contract but moved to White Hart Lane in January 2013."

I hope this does not happen, I think he shows a lot of promise. Hopefully It is only a loan, if anything happens

When you look at how poor Kaboul is now, and the fact hes homegrown and talented young player Id rather keep him and get rid of Kaboul but suppose theres not many suitors for Younes...

I think he has been OK but not shown a lot to convince me he will become top class, certainly a decent squad option but if we can get 2/3m for him then happy to take it.

Footage of Fryers walking around the Crystal Palace training ground on SSN just now. Completed first part of medical; off to do second now. Looks like a done deal.

He was quite awful in preseason, couldn't see him getting a game, so the loan makes sense.

Perhaps he will fufill his promise and we either take him back or profit from it.

He was quite awful in preseason, couldn't see him getting a game, so the loan makes sense.

Perhaps he will fufill his promise and we either take him back or profit from it.
I thought it was a permanent transfer

Back