• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Zaha

regina-hall-popcorn-gif.gif

this is a signing that would make absolute sense to me. he is a wide player that would provide decent cover as a 3rd choice number 9. If there is any truth in this then I would guess that two of the three of Chadli, NJie, Son are off.

He is an upgrade on bench options in the attacking positions, young, English, the potential to improve significantly with the right coach.

£15m is a reasonable figure, however do i think we will get it done, no.

this is a signing that would make absolute sense to me. he is a wide player that would provide decent cover as a 3rd choice number 9. If there is any truth in this then I would guess that two of the three of Chadli, NJie, Son are off.

..or it's just clickbait? Remember how many times a story about us "being interested" in Bolasie would come up?
Plus we have N'Koudou coming in as well...

..or it's just clickbait? Remember how many times a story about us "being interested" in Bolasie would come up?
Plus we have N'Koudou coming in as well...
I think N'Koudou will take N'Jie's place in the squad. I wonder whether Poch is looking to swap Chadli/Son for an alternative who would also be a better fit at filling in as the number 9?

I think N'Koudou will take N'Jie's place in the squad. I wonder whether Poch is looking to swap Chadli/Son for an alternative who would also be a better fit at filling in as the number 9?

Hmmm...that does sound more plausible i guess. Plus Darren Lewis at The Mirror is now running with it, and seems to have been on point this summer with regards to Spurs transfer rumours.
Also, did he play against us on Saturday from the start?

Not a chance we get him for 15 mil in this market is there? With Bolasie going for 28 and Zaha not even pulling up trees since he went back there...an odd one for me.

Hmmm...that does sound more plausible i guess. Plus Darren Lewis at The Mirror is now running with it, and seems to have been on point this summer with regards to Spurs transfer rumours.
Also, did he play against us on Saturday from the start?
I think he did..... He was pretty ineffective against Walker in an attacking sense, but tracked back admirably to limit Walker's effectiveness going forward.

He is an upgrade on bench options in the attacking positions, young, English, the potential to improve significantly with the right coach.

£15m is a reasonable figure, however do i think we will get it done, no.
Not a chance we get him for 15 mil in this market is there? With Bolasie going for 28 and Zaha not even pulling up trees since he went back there...an odd one for me.
I think he did..... He was pretty ineffective against Walker in an attacking sense, but tracked back admirably to limit Walker's effectiveness going forward.

Would you take him for £15m?

good plan B coming off the bench,, commits players and we will pick up lots of free kicks.

Good squad player to have, different to what we've got

Back