• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Zaha

Re: Zaha...hahaha - if this move comes off

Phil McNulty ‏@philmcnulty

Spurs have not made any move for Crystal Palace's Wilfried Zaha as yet - so interesting to see where this hot property ends up.

He should definitely stay with them and see if they can get promotion.

We're a bit stupid if we think a low up front cash deal with add ons is going to tempt them in to selling the asset that might be able to secure them the windfall you get from being promoted to the premier league.

He should definitely stay with them and see if they can get promotion.

We're a bit stupid if we think a low up front cash deal with add ons is going to tempt them in to selling the asset that might be able to secure them the windfall you get from being promoted to the premier league.

Exactly keep him and get promoted and it brings in £100m to Palace, sell him and dont go up and get £10m hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Utd bound - my first ever ITK

Use it or lose it

Last edited:

He tweet yesterday.. 'Im on my way to the top of the premier league' then shortly afterwards it got deleted.

That could be Liverpool or Arsenal then, the sense of delusion sets in quickly.

The Mirror is reporting that Manchester United have agreed a £15 million deal to sign Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha. According to the paper, Sir Alex Ferguson had secret talks with the 20-year-old talent in London yesterday after United’s match against Tottenham Hotspur.

The Mirror is reporting that Manchester United have agreed a £15 million deal to sign Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha. According to the paper, Sir Alex Ferguson had secret talks with the 20-year-old talent in London yesterday after United’s match against Tottenham Hotspur.

wowzaa... he da new rooney?

On BBC Sport - another thread killer!!

Wilfried Zaha says he is delighted at his summer move to Manchester United but insists his "focus" remains on winning promotion with Crystal Palace.

The 20-year-old winger has agreed a five-and-a-half year deal but will be loaned back to Palace until the summer.

Zaha said: "I am delighted to be joining Manchester United. However, my focus for the next five months will be solely at Crystal Palace."

United will pay 10m up front, with an extra 5m in additional fees.

The two clubs confirmed they had reached an agreement on Friday morning, with Palace also announcing they expect the move to be finalised next week.

The skilful wide-man has already agreed personal terms with the Premier League leaders and will now undergo a medical in Manchester.

"We like to sign players with potential," manager Sir Alex Ferguson said. "We develop players and that's been proven many times. Hopefully the boy enjoys it here."

Zaha joined Palace as a 12-year-old, and could be in line to win his second England cap against Brazil in February.

He has excelled since making his debut for the Selhurst Park outfit in March 2010, scoring 15 goals in 124 appearances and being named the Football League Young Player of the Year last season.

"I have been at Palace for more than 10 years, I will always love the club and I want to help get them back to the Premier League, particularly for the fans who have always been so good to me," Zaha added.

Palace are currently fourth in the Championship table, two points behind Leicester who fill the last automatic promotion place.

Co-chairman Steve Parish had always insisted Zaha would not leave the club on a permanent basis in January and he expressed his delight with the terms that will see the attacker continue to play a pivotal role in their bid to reach the top flight.

He said: "I feel this is a great deal for the club and the player. It was essential to Wilf and ourselves that he stayed at Palace for the remainder of this season to help the club with its main aim of promotion to the Premier League."

BBdEIDDCEAM-Vh0.jpg

Strange top choice to wear at a Medical, with Imogen Thomas on it.

1bcd82aedfbbef938654553a0d1f1a55.jpg

He must know about that, he's either thick as brick or a total dingdonghead.

He must know about that, he's either thick as brick or a total dingdonghead.

I would definitely go with the first one, maybe the second one as well. He's a footballer after all.

i wouldn't have a clue it was Imogen Thomas tbh

First things first; he is not linked to our club. With that said, I have seen a few little bits of gossip coming out saying that he is deemed surplus to requirements at Man UTD and is available for a fee in the area of £7 million. So what would you guys think if we suddenly came in for him? I personally thought he looked like a decent prospect who seemed to go completely off the rails at UTD last season.

If he gets his head right he has the potential to be a very good centre forward IMO. He is wasted playing on the wings

Back