• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Zaha

A good point, however i believe Hoddle had a few chances to move abroad before he did.

3 seasons is not what i call a long time.
He was quality from the late 80’s to late 90’s inbetween injuries for Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Spurs, Lazio, Rangers and England.

Apologies if I missed your point?

No chance with Zaha. We missed the boat on this one. Now out of our pricing point.

Not necessarily...

First of all, where can he go? City have no need for him, neither do Liverpool. Unless Hazard goes to Real, Chelsea would also fall in that bracket.

Can't see him going back to Utd and if the scum buy Lemar, he basically has us as his only viable alternative if he wants a shot at CL

Levy's negotiating skills, splitting the fee over 5 years plus lots of never-never clauses....

Not necessarily...

First of all, where can he go? City have no need for him, neither do Liverpool. Unless Hazard goes to Real, Chelsea would also fall in that bracket.

Can't see him going back to Utd and if the scum buy Lemar, he basically has us as his only viable alternative if he wants a shot at CL

Levy's negotiating skills, splitting the fee over 5 years plus lots of never-never clauses....

I could see Chelsea buying him just to stop us getting him, same as with Barkley.

Not necessarily...

A lot of loose speculation ... I think currently the chances of signing him are the same as west ham ... not likely.

Not the made up gossip one ... mods

OMG, you called the mods.... I'm tinkling my pants :eek: please, please don't take me away!!!

Are you for real??!! What "made up gossip" can you possibly misconstrue from:

Not necessarily...

City have no need for him, neither do Liverpool. Unless Hazard goes to Real, Chelsea would also fall in that bracket.

Since when has a subjective evaluation of a player's potential transfer options become defined as made-up gossip!!! :confused:

Not necessarily...

I would still say Chelsea. Having several attackingmidfielders for a couple of positions has never been an issue for them. Plus he suits their counter attacking style.

What? No Zaha post in a week... surely not! :D

Seriously... I am a massive fan of the player's style i.e. the ability to beat one or two players from a standing position. He would be brilliant in our team against probably half or more of the premiership who will come to the Lane and play two banks of 5 and shut up shop looking for a draw. Indeed I am convinced if we had him in the team this year we would have retained second place.

As I said elsewhere, I can see Lucas playing regularly next year, especially against the top team where his speed and quick thinking in transition will be a great option. But he possesses a completely different skill sets to Zaha, in my mind.

In fact they could actually be a great option on either side of Harry against these teams, with Dele and Christian pulling the strings behind them and Dier or Wanyama as the single holding midfielder.

I understand Zaha will be overpriced, so if there is another player out there with proven Premiership experience and the same dribbling characteristics, then let's go for him... but I know of no other than fits that bill.

Back