• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Zaha

Cannot see Palace letting him go in January but anyone who said he was just a show pony will probably be singing a different tune today...

To be honest i have not changed my mind about him, typical winger who has a few tricks but i do not think he is worth all the acclaim he seems to be getting.

To be honest i have not changed my mind about him, typical winger who has a few tricks but i do not think he is worth all the acclaim he seems to be getting.

That's interesting... so you don't see him as a good potential signing? He seems to tick the boxes we currently lack... pace, trickery, a decent cross.

as a punt for a squad player i think he'd be worth pursuing, but he's going to be priced in the 40m+ bracket because of the TV deal and the inflated domestic transfer fees and for that sort of money id expect a lot more

That's interesting... so you don't see him as a good potential signing? He seems to tick the boxes we currently lack... pace, trickery, a decent cross.

To be honest at the price we would have to pay for him i would say no. To me he is a typical winger, plenty of tricks but not one i would say would be consistent for us.

I may be wrong and he may be a assest but if you look back at those type of players we have signed in the past ( apart from Waddle) they flatter to deceive more often then not ( and i included Ginola in that).

To be honest at the price we would have to pay for him i would say no. To me he is a typical winger, plenty of tricks but not one i would say would be consistent for us.

I may be wrong and he may be a assest but if you look back at those type of players we have signed in the past ( apart from Waddle) they flatter to deceive more often then not ( and i included Ginola in that).

Ginola didnt flatter to deceive. He was a diamond in a field of sh!te.Those dark data were lit up by his brilliance. Just imagine if he had had decent players playing alongside him back then

Ginola hahahaha

PFA player of the year...........yeh flattering to deceive that lad

Was persuaded to stay at Saudi Sportswashing Machine and turn down Barce by Keegan only for Keegan to walk and him come to us. At Saudi Sportswashing Machine one season he was probably best player in league

There was a 4/5 month period the season he won the PFA player of the year award, where he was unplayable, literally! Every time he got the ball he was beating a couple of players.

It's because he was our only decent player, and our tactics consisted of giving the ball to Ginola. Stop Ginola and you stopped Spurs.

Ginola didnt flatter to deceive. He was a diamond in a field of sh!te.Those dark data were lit up by his brilliance. Just imagine if he had had decent players playing alongside him back then

Well that is a matter of opinion, i am not saying he was not a good player but he was not as good as some of the plaudits that are rained down on him by some. Yes he played in a field of brick which was why he stood out in games, however i saw most of his games live and he had as many bad games as he had good ones.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Spurs, Everton are not the clubs that REAL great players spend most of their time at, however i imagine we will not agree on how good/great he was was.

Well that is a matter of opinion, i am not saying he was not a good player but he was not as good as some of the plaudits that are rained down on him by some. Yes he played in a field of brick which was why he stood out in games, however i saw most of his games live and he had as many bad games as he had good ones.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Spurs, Everton are not the clubs that REAL great players spend most of their time at, however i imagine we will not agree on how good/great he was was.
Hoddle says "Go fudge yaself!" ;)

Back