• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Zaha

Re: Zaha...hahaha - if this move comes off

I've seen very little of Zaha, is he another over hyped English player or is he the real deal?

I'd put him in the Sterling-Ince bracket. More likely to be an Etherington/Routledge than a Bale/Lennon.

Really don't think we need another traditional touchline-hugging 4-4-2 winger either. We need more of an inside forward who will get up behind the forward and contribute 15 goals.

At £10m and with his reputation, even if he doesn't succeed, we ought to be able to sell him for at least half that.

I'd put him in the Sterling-Ince bracket. More likely to be an Etherington/Routledge than a Bale/Lennon.

Really don't think we need another traditional touchline-hugging 4-4-2 winger either. We need more of an inside forward who will get up behind the forward and contribute 15 goals.
Just as well he's not a touchline-hugging winger then!

At £10m and with his reputation, even if he doesn't succeed, we ought to be able to sell him for at least half that.

Or we could buy the Brazilian equivalent for £2m, and sell him to Portugal for £3m if he flops.

How many times have you seen him play?

When i've seen him he's not looked like a traditional touchline hugging winger at all. Actually he reminded me of a faster more nimble Victor Moses who certainly isn't a touchline hugging winger.

From what i've seen i will welcome this signing...the kid looks very good.

When i've seen him he's not looked like a traditional touchline hugging winger at all. Actually he reminded me of a faster more nimble Victor Moses who certainly isn't a touchline hugging winger.

Just for England/U21s, never Palace.

I watched Palace the other night, and he pretty much seemed to be a roving AM. He was everywhere.

I don't know if that's his brief, or his in-discipline

Fergie ain't wrong about Fryers. We were a bit naughty. Would that have happened if HR was still here? I did not like the cosy relationship he had with Fergie.
I am glad Fergie has started a war against us. He feared us in the past when we outplayed them for long periods of games but got beaten every time.
But now I think he is properly frit.

We likely were, but all above board in 'letter of the law' sense, and the way he and his have been making sure they get the players they've wanted for years. He's just upset that we've decided to join that specific party!

I'm personally delighted!

Did I read somewhere that Zaha supports that other lot?

In which case, you'd have to think that, all else being equal, that gives Arsenal the edge if they also make a move for him.

Did I read somewhere that Zaha supports that other lot?

In which case, you'd have to think that, all else being equal, that gives Arsenal the edge if they also make a move for him.

He will not get in the Arsenal team.

Sorry but I just can't believe anyone who has seen this guy play can say they aren't convinced. This guy is most definitely the real deal....

No idea who this is. Says he's not affiliated with Sky Sports, so don't know why he picked that name.

Alfie Briggs @skysports_alfie

Man Utd and Spurs are both in advamced talks with Zaha, main stumbling block his buyers must send 4 loan players to Palace.

4 loan players, bit of a funny stipulation that one :lol:

Fryers, Bentley, Livermore, Jenas

job done

I thought the rules prohibited the number of loans from the same club..

Though that could just be PL to PL.. 4 is crazy talk though.

Maybe not 4 at once, but first dibs for a couple of seasons or something.

Back