• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yves Bissouma

I hope he now gets a run of games over Bentancur, i really do feel he is being hyped up a little too much by some fans.

Bentancur is out of the West Ham game going by Contes comments posted in the OMT so Bissouma will get his start by the looks of it

Not a great game and the early yellow did impact that but it must be hard being a new player in a conte system. He is used to having abit of creative freedom so coming into a system where you may not get that freedom can take a while to adapt, i’m sure with more games there will be more confidence.

I think Conte didn't sub Bissouma off so that his confidence wouldn't be shaken, he basically deserved to get taken off at HT based on his first-half performance. We will need him during the busy periods but seems like a PEH-Bissouma partnership isn't ideal (open to changing my mind of course, sample size is too small so far).
I'm sure Conte will have had a word about getting unnecessary yellows. Hopefully he'll feel more driven to put on a better performance next time. As I said in the OMT though, although I'm disappointed with his first real match, I'm not worried or anything of that sort.

I agree he seemed to have settled better after a nervous first half, getting booked so early did not help either.
Getting yourself booked like that should be an automatic 3 month wages fine from the club! Absolutely ridiculous to put yourself and the team at risk because of utter stupidity!

I think the balance with Bentancur and Bisouma would work very well. Bentancur sitting and Bisouma having license to be more aggressive

PEH has done well recently - I've never been his biggest fan as I think he's quite limited technically - but he's been good and will get a lot of football this season

Can't wait til Skipp is back though and gets some game time. With a run of games, I think he'll move above PEH in the pecking order

I think he was our worst player last game.
The only time he took a attacking pass it was to a player that had no where to go.
He needs alot more time before he can play…
Let him play cup games.

The only time he took a attacking pass it was to a player that had no where to go.
Let him play cup games.
Looking back, i’m sure you were one of them that was writing off Kulusevski before he had hardly touched a ball.

Let him play cup games.
He was understandably nervous and the silly early booking didn't help him
His passing and all round play was much better in the second half

Looking back, i’m sure you were one of them that was writing off Kulusevski before he had hardly touched a ball.
First I know how good Bissouma is! I belive he will be great. But last game was bad, realy bad.. he stopped every attack when he got the ball.
With the Kulusevski transfer, yea I didnt rate him.. I had seen him 2 times with sweeden and he was not the player he is now at Spurs.

I think he will show his worth sooner rather than later. I think he improved in that second half. Wouldn't be surprised if he played well today if he starts.

I also think he will continue to show the weaknesses he does have, but that's just the player he is.

First I know how good Bissouma is! I belive he will be great. But last game was bad, realy bad.. he stopped every attack when he got the ball.
With the Kulusevski transfer, yea I didnt rate him.. I had seen him 2 times with sweeden and he was not the player he is now at Spurs.
You seen Kulu in two games with Sweden, you've seen Bissouma in one game with Spurs. Thing in common there, way to small a sample size to make a judgement on a player.
Bissouma has been brilliant for the last two years with Brighton, at least give him a few games to settle before starting to form an opinion.

Last edited:
Back