• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yves Bissouma

Wooo there. Who said rape????

Reported locally that a girl claimed he put his hand up her skirt in one of the packed clubs down on the arches.

Would be pretty hard to prove unless she has independent (not her mates) witnesses.

If it was in a nightclub there should be cctv evidence and possibly witnesses. Which isn't the case for the vast majority.

Some of the lads from work go to where it happened. Said a big fuss was made about a brighton player being in the club and everyone talking about that. Then an hour later a girl makes the claim.

Kind of feel sorry for players because they literally can not go to a club and enjoy a dance.

Some of the lads from work go to where it happened. Said a big fuss was made about a brighton player being in the club and everyone talking about that. Then an hour later a girl makes the claim.

Kind of feel sorry for players because they literally can not go to a club and enjoy a dance.

Enjoying a dance is one thing, sexually assaulting someone another.

I don't know what happened, let the police do their job.

Enjoying a dance is one thing, sexually assaulting someone another.

I don't know what happened, let the police do their job.

I agree. Obviously sexual assault is wrong I was more suggesting that players can't go to a club without the whole club getting excited that a footballer was in there. They become a target.

Problem for Bissouma is he did not grow up in academy football in this country so will not have had the avoidance training that our young players have had.

I agree. Obviously sexual assault is wrong I was more suggesting that players can't go to a club without the whole club getting excited that a footballer was in there. They become a target.

Problem for Bissouma is he did not grow up in academy football in this country so will not have had the avoidance training that our young players have had.
As Greenwood is showing, the academy system and training in this country doesn't prevent scummy people from doing despicable things

Gary Jacobs of the Times mentions in the aritcle archived below from Monday that we and Villa are again in for Bissouma:

https://archive.ph/YPrKR

IF the legal issue hanging over him is resolved, can you imagine how much our midfield would be bolstered by him? Potentially the new Kante...

Also, if this legal thing was an issue would Potter and Brighton have constantly played him all that time?

Back