• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yves Bissouma

f5-refresh.gif
200.gif

They have to do the interviews, get him to the stadium for a walk on the pitch, edit the vid. The usual. Probably won't be officially announced till this evening.

And get the PR message right re the ongoing investigation.

It's brilliant that we have been able to sign him and it feels that everything is coming together for next season (and even pre-season). I just wish he wasn't joining with that baggage. I'm trying to sell it to myself as the club doing the right thing in treating someone as innocent until proven otherwise but I can't help but feel uneasy about the whole situation.

It's brilliant that we have been able to sign him and it feels that everything is coming together for next season (and even pre-season). I just wish he wasn't joining with that baggage. I'm trying to sell it to myself as the club doing the right thing in treating someone as innocent until proven otherwise but I can't help but feel uneasy about the whole situation.

Don't mention the investigation at all. He hasn't been charged, isn't on bail.

The guy could be completely innocent and you have the mindset of the worst case scenario. As far as it seems he hasn’t done anything wrong, even the reports suggest it was someone he was with.

I know many people have said things along the lines of "the club/daniel have done their due diligence" which I agree with. IMO, after Ndombele, there has probably been even more scrutiny of each prospective player's temperament and attitude off the pitch. Very happy with this news, can't wait to see him in the shirt. We'll see who Brighton replace him with and how they finish next season without Bissouma.

I know many people have said things along the lines of "the club/daniel have done their due diligence" which I agree with. IMO, after Ndombele, there has probably been even more scrutiny of each prospective player's temperament and attitude off the pitch. Very happy with this news, can't wait to see him in the shirt. We'll see who Brighton replace him with and how they finish next season without Bissouma.
Brighton fans seem to think they already have ready made replacements that are not quite his level but who could do the job.

Looks like they're going to lose Cucurella this summer as well.

My brighton season ticket supporting mates reckon the young lad they signed from RB Salzburg is even better.

One of them has been telling me till he is blue in the face that he won't go for less then 50m then it was 20m plus Bergwijn and Rodon.

Back