• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Yunus Malli

AjaxDeSuperYids

Drama queen
Let's sign this guy immediately

Oh and anyone got any ideas on price? Looks similar quality to wijnaldrum but without the obsurd price tag...

Win win ?

I wonder if we will still sign Yunuz Malli by deadline day.

Also, there is always a will-Spurs-sign-him-or-wont they in the last week or so of the window that the media love to have rolling news about; last year it was Berahino.
Considering that we seem to have most of our core business done early this year, who do people predict will be that player?

I wonder if we will still sign Yunuz Malli by deadline day.

Also, there is always a will-Spurs-sign-him-or-wont they in the last week or so of the window that the media love to have rolling news about; last year it was Berahino.
Considering that we seem to have most of our core business done early this year, who do people predict will be that player?

I'm not really sure I want us to sign anyone else after this French chap. We dont want a bloated squad and I thought at the end of last year that the positions which needed strengthening were DM, CF and then AM. We've signed players in all 3 - not necessarily the people I would have guessed 3 months ago but still players in those positions.

Where else would we sign someone? A CB possibly to cover TA? Dier can cover him though now that we have Wanyama. Possibly cover for Dembele? I'd rather that we see if Bentaleb can make it. Perhaps would just prefer us to sign a 18-20 year old who we think can be a star in a year or two

I'm not really sure I want us to sign anyone else after this French chap. We dont want a bloated squad and I thought at the end of last year that the positions which needed strengthening were DM, CF and then AM. We've signed players in all 3 - not necessarily the people I would have guessed 3 months ago but still players in those positions.

Where else would we sign someone? A CB possibly to cover TA? Dier can cover him though now that we have Wanyama. Possibly cover for Dembele? I'd rather that we see if Bentaleb can make it. Perhaps would just prefer us to sign a 18-20 year old who we think can be a star in a year or two

No, no, no, who care about what the club wants or needs, it's about good amount of media clickbait godammit.

Did you not get the damn memo????

For what's it's worth @AdamB i wouldn't be surprised if we also buy this Malli guy. Apparently he is a very good creative playmaker and i think Poch might want someone to push Eriksen and Lamela that little bit more (i would obviously worry for Pritchard in this scenario a little but Malli by all accounts has been invited earlier in the year to a match by the club...)

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/07/2...-days-to-complete-bargain-84m-yunus-m/page/1/
I don't normally bother with HITC, but they have picked up a useful bit of info regarding Malli. The guy has a cheap buyout clause but only up until the end of July, so a good reason to go for him if we want to.

Right now, we have Alli, Eriksen, Lamela and Son for the 3 roles behind the main striker. Throw in Onomah and the imminent arrival of N'Koudou and we have 6 players for 3 spots, not to mention Chadli and Carroll still on the books. I'm not sure where Malli would fit right now unless we are selling those 2 and loaning out Onomah.

Hotspur Related ‏@HotspurRelated 1m1 minute ago
Sport Bild understand Spurs have held negotiations with Mainz attacker Yunus Malli over a potential transfer. #THFC

Anyone getting concern about the amount of turnover in our squad? I thought this summer was going to see a low level of change, so settled squad for next year

We've signed two though, the French dude seems nailed on and if Bentaleb and Mason are off, then we need cover for Dembele so that's 4 coming in. Malli looks more like a no 10 rather than CM, so that might be 5...appreciate some of the rumours might be rubbish but it does look like we could bring in 5

Pleasant unexcited acts Yunus Malli, when he refers to the change of rumors about his person position on Wednesday after the morning session. "I am here, as normal, I have contract with Mainz 05 and it feels good to be back on the court after the EM-break", says the offensive man of 1. FSV Mainz 05. But is that even after this transfer window so?

"I can not say right now. I just can not rule anything out," said Malli. What has less to do with the current negotiations, but rather with the fact that the Turkish international reluctantly lives in the subjunctive: "What counts for me is the here and now." Admittedly, this is not a commitment, but it is pleasantly airy words at times, is where delivered over the weekend so many loyalty kiss of players and coaches on the club crest and changed shortly thereafter.

Malli was courted in the winter of Borussia Dortmund, but was not allowed to go. "I would have liked to done, have the No of the association but accepted," said the 24-year-old, whose contract runs until 2018th An exit clause than ten million euros ends after kicker information on 31 July. Then a potential sum would be freely negotiated. Tottenham Hotspur, FC Valencia and Turkish clubs have still interested. "When a big club comes, he expresses his interest in monetary matters from" Sports Director Rouven Schröder told the kicker. "But this is actually not the case." And Malli himself explains: "We play in this season's Europa League - this is not so uninteresting."

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/.../artikel_malli_kann-nichts-ausschliessen.html

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/07/2...-days-to-complete-bargain-84m-yunus-m/page/1/
I don't normally bother with HITC, but they have picked up a useful bit of info regarding Malli. The guy has a cheap buyout clause but only up until the end of July, so a good reason to go for him if we want to.

Right now, we have Alli, Eriksen, Lamela and Son for the 3 roles behind the main striker. Throw in Onomah and the imminent arrival of N'Koudou and we have 6 players for 3 spots, not to mention Chadli and Carroll still on the books. I'm not sure where Malli would fit right now unless we are selling those 2 and loaning out Onomah.

Onomah isn't ready

Pleasant unexcited acts Yunus Malli, when he refers to the change of rumors about his person position on Wednesday after the morning session. "I am here, as normal, I have contract with Mainz 05 and it feels good to be back on the court after the EM-break", says the offensive man of 1. FSV Mainz 05. But is that even after this transfer window so?

"I can not say right now. I just can not rule anything out," said Malli. What has less to do with the current negotiations, but rather with the fact that the Turkish international reluctantly lives in the subjunctive: "What counts for me is the here and now." Admittedly, this is not a commitment, but it is pleasantly airy words at times, is where delivered over the weekend so many loyalty kiss of players and coaches on the club crest and changed shortly thereafter.

Malli was courted in the winter of Borussia Dortmund, but was not allowed to go. "I would have liked to done, have the No of the association but accepted," said the 24-year-old, whose contract runs until 2018th An exit clause than ten million euros ends after kicker information on 31 July. Then a potential sum would be freely negotiated. Tottenham Hotspur, FC Valencia and Turkish clubs have still interested. "When a big club comes, he expresses his interest in monetary matters from" Sports Director Rouven Schröder told the kicker. "But this is actually not the case." And Malli himself explains: "We play in this season's Europa League - this is not so uninteresting."

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/.../artikel_malli_kann-nichts-ausschliessen.html
He's an offensive man. :)
Might ruin squad morale.

Painful read.

Anyone getting concern about the amount of turnover in our squad? I thought this summer was going to see a low level of change, so settled squad for next year

We've signed two though, the French dude seems nailed on and if Bentaleb and Mason are off, then we need cover for Dembele so that's 4 coming in. Malli looks more like a no 10 rather than CM, so that might be 5...appreciate some of the rumours might be rubbish but it does look like we could bring in 5
We brought in 6 last summer and improved massively (Alderweireld, Trippier, Wimmer, Son, Alli and Njie).... Of those players I think that only two were brought in to be first choice players (Alderweireld and Son) it just so happened that Son wasn't quite good enough to become first choice (perhaps simply because Lamela showed a big improvement) and Alli was better/adapted quicker than expected.

All of Wimmer, Son and Trippier turned out to be very capable back-up players. Njie was the only real disappointment - and even then there are mitigating circumstances around him spending a large portion of the season injured.

This summer it looks like we we will bring in 3 or 4 players but none are likely to go straight into the team. We should therefore have good continuity from last season and hopefully also better bench/squad strength.

Both Wanyama and Janssen give us something that we didn't have previously (proper cover for Dier & Kane) N'Koudou (assuming the deal is completed) will just give us a wildcard option to replace NJie. I don't see any harm in us adding another wildcard option (such as Malli) to the squad. At his current release clause it would represent a pretty much no lose gamble with a potential very high upside.

Last edited:
Back