• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Your Opinion - 3-er or a 5-er

3-er of 5er

• Total voters
Nothing wrong with this

2012-BMW-1-Series-60.jpg

Nope. BMW make cars. Very well. They are fantastic and great value for money for what you get.

What competes with a 3,5,7,6?

In each class it competes in its recognised a being the class leader or up there. Apple are a triumph of marketing over substance. That just isn't true with BMW cars. That's why they sell millions and are one of the most successful companies in the world.

My car does 50 to the gallon on the motorway yet can do 0-60 in under 6 seconds. Yep. Impressive.

Just got a Mazda 6 Estate 2.2d very nice car....Was looking at a 5 but just could not justify the high price and high mileage for a second hand one.

Nope. BMW make cars. Very well. They are fantastic and great value for money for what you get.

In each class it competes in its recognised a being the class leader or up there. Apple are a triumph of marketing over substance. That just isn't true with BMW cars. That's why they sell millions and are one of the most successful companies in the world.

My car does 50 to the gallon on the motorway yet can do 0-60 in under 6 seconds. Yep. Impressive.

Excellent post. Added to reputation

Sounds like a crazed Apple fan boy to me.. :lol:

In the famous words of Spaceman - oh dear

I have a bm too.

just thought I'd add that.

My thoughts are apple owners and BM owners are pretty much simalar... they not arf go on about what they got, and make sure the world knows. :lol: Thus trying to enforce their product is superior than anything else.

I do own Apple TV, iPad, iPod, iPhone!

Not because I'm a fanboy but because they are great at what try do an link together through iTunes in the cloud seamlessly. If you don't like BMW or Apple? Great!! I do! But I'm not wedded to them.

Back