• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Your manager

37984223874306977231609.jpg

sums up noocastle fans

Andre%20Villas%20Boas%20Celebs%20Laureus%20World%20Sports%20B-U_tCjSvwml.jpg

51887_0_l.jpg

Now tell me who the tramp is...

Naive young manager then, love that you have to use a photo of AVB at some posh function to show him looking smart.

Pardew has learnt from the mistakes he made earlier in his career.

http://e0.365dm.com/11/11/504x378/Alan-PardewManchester-City-v-Saudi Sportswashing Machine-pa_2680776.jpg

Did anyone watch this game on Sky and see the awful state of everyone when they panned around the "legendary" SJP crowd before KO?

Everyone seemed out of their head and dancing around like a mongaloid.

I like a drink, like everyone else, but I looked at those people and just felt depressed. It was the middle of the day still and there were grown men acting like 15 year olds.

Football is completely ruined.

I'm just on the wind up, I don't mind him actually, like him a lot more than your previous manager.

I do like a manager to be smart, we were all delighted when Chris Hughton finally ditched his tracksuit for a suit, although I wasn't sure on the suit and jumper combo he often used to wear.

It also wasn't a flukey win, it was a tight game and our quality up front shone through but then again your goal was actually off side.

Thought Perchino did well, he's a Championship player but has done really well in the last year after a shocking start, thought we would miss Coloccini more than we did.

I think we will see a mainly second string against Atromitos this week, we have the best squad we have had for years with some really good young lads coming though. Good times ahead hopefully.

I'm just on the wind up, I don't mind him actually, like him a lot more than your previous manager.

I do like a manager to be smart, we were all delighted when Chris Hughton finally ditched his tracksuit for a suit, although I wasn't sure on the suit and jumper combo he often used to wear.

It also wasn't a flukey win, it was a tight game and our quality up front shone through but then again your goal was actually off side.

Thought Perchino did well, he's a Championship player but has done really well in the last year after a shocking start, thought we would miss Coloccini more than we did.

I think we will see a mainly second string against Atromitos this week, we have the best squad we have had for years with some really good young lads coming though. Good times ahead hopefully.

;)

Flukey isn't the right word but we deserved more out of the game, given our earlier dominance in the match and away from home. Both your goals were gifted to you as well. Ba did very well though, classy finish.

I'd say you have to be happy playing Spurs at home early in the season, later on and it would probably be a different story.

Flukey isn't the right word but we deserved more out of the game, given our earlier dominance in the match and away from home. Both your goals were gifted to you as well. Ba did very well though, classy finish.

I'd say you have to be happy playing Spurs at home early in the season, later on and it would probably be a different story.

Later on in the season and we probably wouldn't have been as brick in the first half.

I doubt it would have been a much different story, you don't often come up here and go away with all 3 points.

Back